Reviews for The Stickup, So to Speak
Love it
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
love it
ehqueue chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
So cute! I love the idea of a hold-up love/lust at first sight and this is so well written (and fun) too. Thanks for posting!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it!

~LL
maarit chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This story is just amazingly hilarious and sweet AND sexy! Well done!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i like the last part when it comes to a laugh. this is a great one shot.
Luckylily chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Interesting, I love the fact that you manage to pack so much into the oneshot :D
Ktate chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
amazing! (:
mothlights chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was great. Suspenseful and sexy and fun. Thanks for posting.

Some fav lines:

Her own Siamese attachment to Emmett didn't help matters.

when you're fifty and alone just because you couldn't find a curling iron.

A skirt that was now probably serving very little purpose as an article of clothing

I wondered how long this feeling of unrequited whatever would last

but I quickly made up something in my head about how we'd been in a life-threatening hold-up and something about seizing the moment and by the end of the thought, it all seemed pretty reasonable.

"Yeah, I'm just wondering if they hit it off first at the liquor store, or if they just hit it off the once, here."
venis-envy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was the exact dose of happy awesomeness I needed today.

I have to admit, I was a little worried about them doing it after having only just met, but the way Jasper convinced himself it was okay totally had me convinced, too. You never know how long you have, so might as well seize the day.

Excellent job!
vulnzme chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ohhh man :D I just picked this o/s out to read on a whim tonight since I've loved some of your other Bella/Jasper stories and this was soooooo good! Incredibly fun and sexy...wow :D
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Your collaborations of Jasper/Bella are always the best.
thinkofaugust chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Okay; first sorry for any deadly typo's I'm reviewing on my phone. Second thank you for writing this and making my 8 hour long car journey much more fun. I used to shy away from M rated stuff but I don't think I could resist when it comes to your work; this isn't the first of yours I have read but I regrettably haven't reviewed yet, except one soon. :) I just adore your writing, Jasper & Bella are my OTP and I don't think I've ever come across an writer that made them live up to thier amazing-ness (yes I made that I word) As a young writer for the wonder known as fanfiction I often shy away from things, but finding your fics is one of the best things I've ever done. Great work 3
Strae chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was great, loved it! :)
Banky chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I loved the Fates aspect, and, yeah, ok, you got me, the sexy fun times, too.

A smile-inducer, all round.