Reviews for The Stickup, So to Speak
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Condoms don't belong in pockets.

Heat damages them.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Good god.

This sort of makes me wish these coincidences had been afoot when I met my husband.

First, you kill me with wall-sex in TFB. And now you give me desk sex (although I do remember Elle's "On Blueprints"...), and I'm d-e-d-dead.

I like the UST and the fact that the conversations were believable. None of this "ZOMG WE WERE MEANT TO BE!" crap after like three milliseconds. And, I like that, despite some rather stressful situations, this ended on a pretty light note.

I really enjoyed this, and I suck for taking so GD long to read it. You'd think, with my ridiculous fangirl tendencies, that I would have jumped on it, but apparently the end of February was nuts for me. Sorry.

Yum. In general.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
that was super hawt! holy fuck to be the one ine that situation with jasper :) great job!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like this a lot! Great idea and great writing.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Loved it! The sexual tension was out of this world! I loved the build up and the actual sexin was just... HOT!

This was great, I really enjoyed it!
beignet chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This did not disappoint. I love that they had a connection from the moment they saw each other. The rest was just gravy & the sex, DAMN!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hot damn, that was m m good.
smelsies chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Gosh do know how awesome you are? Cause damn I'm sweating over here. That was so hot. I really loved this story. Awesome that is all I can really think to say.
FanFicersAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hello There!

The British Bitch and American Whore from FanFicers Anonymous here!

One or both of us have read your one-shot/chapter and absolutely loved it! Great job!

We wanted to review, let you know we appreciated your writing and to also let you know that you have been mentioned on our blog.

We will link your story, profile and include your summary of the story along with our little review on the blog! If you find some time we would love

for you to come check it out!

Thanks again for writing this, it was fantastic!

xoxoxo

~ Fanficers Anonymous
Goneforever8888 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
O a new story! I am excited.

I liked the description of Bella walking through the door, it gave a nice image.

I liked Bella spending the "extra three minutes" huh. SO Bella.

Aw… such the gentleman Jasper is! I liked the meeting, very well done!

WHAT? I was NOT expecting that! I was thinking Jasper was Emmett's business friend and they would re-meet at the party! :O

Such an intimate position… one I love them being in! *snicker*

GAH! Cue the sad disappoint of Bella's POV - I hope they meet at the party in his POV! (I know, I'm a pain in the ass) It's still a great meeting and I loved it but her disappointment is sad! :(

YES! Are they goon re-meet? The suspense!

haha I loved Rosalie and Emmett's reactions!

LMAO Nice comment Bella!

whoa Jasper! Smooth talker! I fucking love it.

Shit Bella! I love their fun banter and then damn, she pulls him in!

wow! hot, amazing, brilliant, that was just… fantastic.

Well written and just sexy. Plain and simple - Jasper sexy - as hell! I loved it.

The connection you created between Jasper and Bella made me smile. I am not a fluff reader in any means but jesus did I love this.

I am still all… o

Yea. Brilliant job ladies! I loved it.

xoxox

~ Jess
Legna989 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"A navy jacket, unzipped and too lightweight for February in Seattle. A button-down the same otherworldly color as his eyes. Blue jeans, just tight enough to show defined thighs. He was more simply dressed than someone who looked as if he deserved to be on a magazine cover, but his longish blond hair was definitely in a style, or lack thereof, that could only be pulled off by someone incredibly good looking. It was like the men's hair equivalent of one of those crazy outfits on Sex and the City."

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH.

When are you going to get magical powers to just write him into existence for me? I cannot keep visiting random convenience stores in the hope of just running into him, you know. :)

Thank you for writing.
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I loved it guys! Another amazing work from the two of you!

I loved their connection the whole way through, it was honestly BRILLIANT!

I loved the sex, it was amazing as well. It was so perfect! I love love love it!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved this in the compilation, I'm glad you've posted it here, too. Nice original set-up for a little story like this, fluffy and fun. Yum!
slc6548 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was awesome - great job.
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this was a one-shot most incredible I read ... all human, but fantastic. I really love Jasper and Bella, I do not care what MS thought to put it next to Edward in the whole series.

congratulations