Reviews for The Stickup, So to Speak
Chicklette chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

I can *never* get enough of you two, Jasper and Bella.

Thank you, so much. It was steamy and sweet and just yummy good. :)
covenmama chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Office sex..

so..this could be the beginning of a great Jasper/ belly story on the lighter side of life..

and we ALl know that Jasper and bella need more lovin!

I reviewed LVP will let you know that you 2 ladies rock my socks..more please!
jac cullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL I love the end

that was great.
luvmesomejasper chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was so good! Damn, I'm glad I read this. I've not been reading much at all recently. Or at least not any new stories, anyways. Loved your Bella. And my god LaVie Pastiche's Jasper was so fuckhot!(please tell her I said so) It was witty, sexy, and fluffy. All in all a total WIN! I still have to read The First Breath, which I will when I finally can finish my damn chaps for both SA and EM. I've been total FAIL on writing anything worthwile. But I digress, lol. Great o/s babes!
BaconButt chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Gotta love SweetDulcinea for her fantastic prompts.

She gives the best ideas ever.

More lighthearted than your normal genre, which surprised me a bit. And I loved it, as always.
songster chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
hahahahaha. You guys just love the office sexing. This was, well, just hot and cute. Their response was really normal having just gone through a life threatening situation together. Of course it didn't hurt that they found each other attractive. But I have to tell you, I was laughing hard when they went into that room. At least there was a lock this time. LOL.
DoodleBug1101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great Job Ladies!
mssmith chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
A truly wonderful, sexy O/S. Thank you, it was great.
shelbron chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was seriously freakin' hot ladies!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
hmm. i dont know how i feel about all these accusatory reviews. I DO NOT HAVE A FETISH.

you did a great job of setting the tension for the scene - both the fear from what was happening and the smokin sexual tension between j and b. hm, that must have been very awkward! lol.

and as always you do a wonderful job of conveying just how hot bb is :)

I'd give her two hours; that seemed a particularly generous amount of time for some soul mating to take place - i love that. YOU CAN'T RUSH SOULMATING BELLA!

well, as always, it was a pleasure. as much fun as the making babbies is, i also like when they are grown up and can support themselves. they better take care of us when we're old!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Loved it :)
Calikisses chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I wrote something to the same effect on LVP's story, but I wanted to come over and give you some love too! You girls should really do fluff more often. I really liked the premise of this, and how fitting that you posted this only a couple weeks after Valentine's Day. I liked the way you portrayed Bella, and the tension between the two in the stockroom was amazing. I felt like I was there. I also liked the witty banter between the two regarding the beer. This was a really cute o/s and you both did an amazing job (as if I could expect any less from the two of you)!

jacmom chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Great one-shot!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Before anything else I just wanna say this - You guys seem to be really into 'office room' sex :P not that I'm complaining!

So, any chance this could become a full-length?

I love the story. No tension, no heartbreaks, no abandonments etc etc...all fluff...and I enjoyed it, a lot! Although I kinda suspected that Jasper and Bella were gonna attend the same party I squealed in delight when Jasper saw Bella standing next to Rosalie. The lemon...what can I was HOT!

You guys write so well...I hope you keep collaborating and come up with more stories! chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Lovelovelove this!