Reviews for The Trilogy Fix
SIRIUSPADDY chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
These One shots are awesome.. Please continue with them.. You can give us something about Cullen and Mason's training with the Volturi guard!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Edward and Claudia are great! Don't let the haters get you down...
mssmith chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
As a die-hard Bella/Jasper fanatic, I adore the Claudia/Edward pairing! I think she is just perfect for Edward. Thank you, as always, for your brilliant mind...loved it.
together24x3 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
These stories are amazing and I can't count how many times that I have read them! I love Jasper/ Bella stories. I also think that your Claudia is perfect for Edward , I just love her!
Nevreadsalot chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
next chapter; edward talking to mason and cullen finding out about bella's past? please, i am SO addicted to this series
beanbecky chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg I love this trilogy I stayed up reading it I am so sad it's done but I hope maybe there's a fourth installment in the future :) this story has inspired me to write my own Jasper/Bella FF but I'm not exacty sure on the plot yet lol my brains in all directions on thy one but I'm totally a fan now ~Becky
bluegirl27262 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was a great outtake. I think it helps with a lot of the gabs that are in the story. Though I still like the story the way it is.
Twiolic chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I loved Claudia/Edward in the trilogy.
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
ok i think it would be awesome for a foruth one to this story it would really be nice to hear bout them taking there place in italy and hearing bout cullen getting turned into a full vampire if you dont its ok but you stories are amazing
letsjustdance chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This was very sweet...I'm glad Edward got his happily-ever-after AFTER he learned how to act, that
letsjustdance chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This was really interesting and I enjoyed it. I read the Trilogy many months was one of my first Jasper/Bella's and along with a couple others (Insecurities and Underneath Your Scars etc.) is what I judge other Jasper/Bella's against..heck ALL Twilight ff stories, as well. I'd love to see a part 4 that carries on this O/S...very interesting :)
Lady Ramona chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Nope not a Edward fan, but glad he is with someone else!

I was married to an Edward...ruined the name for me,
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I absolutely adore Claudia. I loved the outtake and I miss this series too.

Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Aw that was lovely. xx there no bashing. xx
mommybrook chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Why would anyone bash you for this epicness? Edward and a non-cannon is the ideal world for me. And I miss this story so much, I was bouncing as I read it. Great job, yet again.