Reviews for The Trilogy Fix
SmartKoala chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Oh please, you can't stop there. We have to know how Edward and Mason work it out and how Cullen takes it! Please keep going!

You definitely need to do a fourth installment about life in the Volturi now that Cullen and Mason are in the guard.
MiccaF chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Excellent!
SIRIUSPADDY chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
These One shots are awesome.. Please continue with them.. You can give us something about Cullen and Mason's training with the Volturi guard!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Edward and Claudia are great! Don't let the haters get you down...
mssmith chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
As a die-hard Bella/Jasper fanatic, I adore the Claudia/Edward pairing! I think she is just perfect for Edward. Thank you, as always, for your brilliant mind...loved it.
together25x3 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
These stories are amazing and I can't count how many times that I have read them! I love Jasper/ Bella stories. I also think that your Claudia is perfect for Edward , I just love her!
Nevreadsalot chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
next chapter; edward talking to mason and cullen finding out about bella's past? please, i am SO addicted to this series
beanbecky chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Omg I love this trilogy I stayed up reading it I am so sad it's done but I hope maybe there's a fourth installment in the future :) this story has inspired me to write my own Jasper/Bella FF but I'm not exacty sure on the plot yet lol my brains in all directions on thy one but I'm totally a fan now ~Becky
bluegirl27262 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was a great outtake. I think it helps with a lot of the gabs that are in the story. Though I still like the story the way it is.
Twiolic chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I loved Claudia/Edward in the trilogy.
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
ok i think it would be awesome for a foruth one to this story it would really be nice to hear bout them taking there place in italy and hearing bout cullen getting turned into a full vampire if you dont its ok but you stories are amazing
letsjustdance chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This was very sweet...I'm glad Edward got his happily-ever-after AFTER he learned how to act, that is...lol
letsjustdance chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This was really interesting and I enjoyed it. I read the Trilogy many months ago...it was one of my first Jasper/Bella's and along with a couple others (Insecurities and Underneath Your Scars etc.) is what I judge other Jasper/Bella's against..heck ALL Twilight ff stories, as well. I'd love to see a part 4 that carries on this O/S...very interesting :)
Lady Ramona chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Nope not a Edward fan, but glad he is with someone else!

I was married to an Edward...ruined the name for me,forever...lol
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
I absolutely adore Claudia. I loved the outtake and I miss this series too.

Xoxo