Reviews for Fandom Gives Back Oneshots

looking forward to more XD
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG! That was hot!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lol, definately different. Decideing to propose to a girl the night you hear her dreaming about a threesome. Glad she definately choze to stay with her original partner & it was a one off thing. Have to admit if you going to join the mile high club, that's the way to do it ...hot sexy guys & space & comfort ;)

Thanks for the story!
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Sweet dreams to me. Just what I needed to read right before bed. Maybe I'll have erotic dream about a threesome with Edward and Jasper? Aw... a girl can dream. Thanks for sharing it was awesome!
twihard28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Fuck me that was hot!

I don't know how you got that one past the powers that be at FF with the recent clampdown on smut and I'm guessing it might have to be pulled soon but I fucking loved it. You've gotta love a little threesome action now and then yes?
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Now that involves some serious trust. That he loved her enough to give her her fantasy before they were married. Wow. Of course, i think part of him enjoyed it as well... LOL Very hot stuff... loved it!
ecxe chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
really, really hot:)
carebear309 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I have to say I thought it was going to end up being a dream when we got to the end there but it wasn't. It was hot though ;)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow! Nicely done!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
HOT DAMN!
ecullen2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OMG...gulp...deep breath...I'm at a loss for words!:)

I don't know what to say except for HOT!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was fucking AWESOME!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was fuckawesome...but I love me some jasper/bella/edward threesomes...
HollettLA chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Hot! Just plain hot!
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
So, once my heart rate slows down, my breathing becomes normal, and my coherent thought returns, I should be able to tell you how ridiculously hot this story is. Until then, I just want to say thank you! lol
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »