Reviews for Redemption's Solace
Scottima chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Oh, Vegeta had been right about two things, actually: One, Bra is a girl. Second, she does look like Bulma. :)

Awww! Sweet, cute, warm... beautiful! You didn't just do this paring justice... you nailed it right on! Great job, excellent fic!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Ah, no need to be worried! This is pretty great! That is, pretty and great? :) Haha! The picture of life after Buu. Everything in here simply mirrors that. And Bulla's coming! Yay! You gave us more than a slice of their life with this lovely piece, dear author! Awesome job!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Simple and still in-characters, I liked it! :D
jessi chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Something I love reading is, as you've put it, a little slice of a couple's life, especially this couple. I really enjoyed reading some of Bulma's thoughts. Her wondering about him feeling guilty is very appropriate since this is post-Buu. You were right to have Bulma notice that Vegeta has changed because, heck, in the anime his character is the one that changes the most. I like that Vegeta is not love-crazed and out-of-character-you make him reserved and subtly sweet yet still Vegeta. This one put a big grin on my face, especially when reading about Vegeta's rare smiles. *squeal* Keep writing DBZ fics, puh-lease!
tapion580 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow, you have a talent for this! Very nice. I hope you can do more V/B!
jessi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story!
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
cute!
jessi chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Excellent, I really liked it!
blueiwtch143 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is the first time that I read a Dragon Ball Z fan fic. After this, I going to read more hehehehehe... Good job!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I forgot how much I enjoy reading BV fics, it's been such a long time and to say that I'm so happy that your story is my first one after ages of absence would be an understatement.

I really enjoyed reading this, it was so adorable. Good work.

Have a great week.

KWF
KaaVa chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beutiful piece. I love calm, reflective and deep ffs like this one, and I have a weakness for post Buu B/V stories. It's a real pleasure to read well written study of their relationship, when they're finally together for good. Yes, a bit of drama is of course a great thing, but I preffer kinda fluff things, just like your ff. And that part about the preganacy - so sweet!
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh, how cute! I was grinning so hard when reading this. Oh, Vegeta. Those two are so perfect together.

And the last line is priceless.
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow, as usual this was really well written! Vegeta's such a softie, and he knows it XD Great story!
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 2/28/2010