Reviews for The SnowFlake Effect
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
Full bed makes much more sense. Interesting start.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
I’ve never seen a hotel room in the US with a twin bed, but I guess I’ll suspend my disbelief. Oh, and it’s definitely, not defiantly.
kimjo2 chapter 12 . 12/28/2018
Lovely story. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
YOUR STORY IS FUCKING STUPID, YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!
donaldsonkatie1988 chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Really liked this story right up until chapter 9&10. I understand Penny being upset about what Sheldon said, but she then went on to disappear for 3 days without informing anyone she could have been dead, in an accident or anything. And her first response to being home is to try to sleep with the guy that hurt her and humiliated Sheldon on several occasions. Then starts seducing Sheldon minutes after he believes she has just slept with someone else, Jesus the sheet aren't even cold and Sheldon just accepts it?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Didn't appreciate his views of his family's beliefs and they should follow more of their morals.
Insanity-Roses chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
You captured each character very well and a good plot. :)
Daggs2378 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
This was a great work of fanfic. Although I felt that the last two chapters were rushed and a little difficult to follow, but I am pleased on the conclusion! Keep the stories coming!
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Thank you very much for this story. I love penny and Sheldon.
Jen4850 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Now the concensus has shifted and baby talk is good for babies. Wonder if that would make Sheldon change his mind.
Gothgam08 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I know you said not to hate Howard but I so did. Great writing btw.
Gothgam08 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Very nice.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
So clearly I'm not the only one for whom Leonard's mocking Penny's belief in psychics was just too much lol. I'm enjoying this fic, thank you!
Wingless chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was a wonderfully written story. I enjoyed reading it in between breaks at work. I hope that you do decide to write a new one about their little family. I would love to see how they get through the challenges of parenthood.
Twillk chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Be proud of yourself... I just stayed up to read this... I'm going to fall asleep in class tomorrow, but it was worth it xD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »