Reviews for Damn Alien – a Crackfic
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Poor Edward-That was some convention she went to, wasn't it?
MulanHua chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
omg! that was by chance the funniest parody I've ever read - I could barely keep myself from dropping off the seat when Edward thinks that this Rob must be real pathetic for a job xD
honestly, I loved every single second reading this story!
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG I'm LMFBO while ROFL...;O)
MisheardLyrics chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
DUDE THT WAZ F**KING HILARIOUS! BUTT I THINK EDWARD IS A LITTLE SMARTER THAN THT! EXPECT A SEGUAL
moodyval chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This really cracked me up several times!
whenyouwereeast chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Okay, so I don't know why - a month after it's been posted - I am only just replying to this now, but better late than never, right?

This was one of my favorite pieces from the Haiti compilation (and I'm still not sure I'm even halfway through it all yet - damn you, RL. Damn you.) I would try highlighting my favorite parts, but honestly, I loved all of it. Truly, everything about it was just so fantastically hilarious.

-Bre :)
rlwoods chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOL! That story was great! I know my friends husbands and boyfriends feel that way about Edward! That's why we make them stay at home when we do Twilight stuff, but they sure do enjoy reaping the benefits! This story is so close to realife it's funny!

Rhonda
kneon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This a very cute story, sounds quite familiar to what many husband have to endure.
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I finally got to the C's of Ms. Kathy's compilation and wanted to let you know that I was totally dying reading your story. Just when I thought I could breathe again from laughing so hard...the boxes arrived... the midnight showing rolled in... and then she brought back the extra suitcase. Brilliant! Thank you for the belly laughs.
jewelryjunkie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I'm still cracking up as I type this. This was such a funny take on the fandom, and super realistic. I really think you nailed how some of our significant others can totally relate to your Edward! I know my boyfriend has had his frustrations with my passion for Twilight and has also erm.. reaped the benefits as well (: Thanks for brightening my night with this gem of a fic! I can't wait to read more of your work!
laraspain chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, so good! I had a great time reading this! Though it's a little scary how much your story reflects my own marriage. Since I started reading smut Twifics my husband is a happier man ;-)

great job! hugs from Spain
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
So, wait... hahaha! was Bella faking it at the beginning? And this was before her new obsession... Haha!

“He is so attracted to her because she is his 'yodeler,' his true mate.”

hahahahah! She is his ‘yodeler’? That hilarious! Be careful he may probe you! He can’t control himself ;-)

“She whirled around, grasping this huge green "thing" in her hand. "It's a green peen just like Harold's!"

HAHAH! Oh my goodness... this story is just priceless!

LOL! Seriously... that was one of the funniest things I’ve read in a LONG time! Just wondering where did you come up with the names?

Thanks for writing and sharing ) I think every ff addict and husband of ff addict should read that ;-)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG this is so funny. Poor hubby. Mine is lucky that I do not have the dolls or plastic penises. My hubby is reaping the benefits of me reading the ff stories. He teases me about Edward and my 'smut' but he let's it go. He even brings me the mags with Rob on them.