Reviews for Watch It!
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I ship Harry/ Luna too! But i dont read many fanfics about them, although i find them adorrable. I also ship Draco/Hermione in HP. And I loved the fanfic! Great job!
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love it! xD
AlwaysDreamingAway chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was so funny! Liked it a lot!
Klickitat Street chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love how you stay true to the spirit of the show, and this was well-written, and humorous. It isn't often something written gets me to laugh out loud! I can just imagine just as their first kiss was unspeakable, perhaps Freddie unhooked Sam's bra "just to get it over with" lol.

As for Harry Potter, I'm partial to Hermione Granger/Remus Lupin (trust me, I don't even know why) and Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood.
SeddieThunder chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
hahaha, i loved it! and i meant to start reading harry potter this year, but never really got around to it... /
strawberryhill chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This! This was funny. And well written. :) Also, I ship Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny. However, I think Harry/Luna would be cute. But I'm just too attached to H/G. Awesome story though.
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was great! Gosh, you write good fanfiction. :D
Cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Adorable story from an amazing author!
xNomii chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome!

Freddie undoing Sam's bra, Didn't see that one coming :P
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great Story. I LOVED IT.:)
laughingstick chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
oh freddie and sam, naughty naughty :p

appreciate the 'nyeah' reference, it's so cute when they did that on icarly! ;D

I'M A HARRYLUNA SHIPPER. yeah! i always thought they'd get tgther. luna is uber-cool.
Mlle. Madeline chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Y'know, I find it unbearingly, amusingly ironic that although I have always gone for the opposites-attract ships, the ONE that I don’t is the one that’s canon – so far, at least. Ron/Hermione, that is. I’m trying to get more into it now. I dunno, I was always Harry/Hermione. And Ron/Luna. And Ginny/Neville. Focusing on Ron/Luna, I just think they would be hilarious. Luna is so bizarre, and Ron is so clueless. I think they’d be adorable.

HP aside, I quite enjoy this oneshot. And I’m glad it didn’t get mushy or makeout-y; I don’t think it would have fit.

Jorge Lukas Win.

… in case of a hamergency. – Are you the first one to think of that? Why has no one else done that? That is brilliant.

"Secret language? How can you learn another language? You're not even passing English." – I could have copied and pasted the entire stichomythic action here, but I just picked one. Point of the matter, I adore the Seddie banter you write. I love it.

"I didn't have trouble undoing yours." – Oh snap. My eyes got real wide when I read that, and I was like, “Ohmygod, he just went there.” (And “there” is apparently not an innocent first kiss. Hm…)

Carly coughed. Both teens looked fearfully at their sleeping comrade, fully aware that tired Carly equaled scary Carly. – And yet I love the power Carly has over the two of them, even when she’s asleep. As vicious as they are to each other, they stop in their tracks in fear of sweet but dangerous Carly.

Nice work as usual, my friend :D
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Cute story!
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I love Freddie's comeback lol it had me rolling. As far as HP ships i go really hardcore for Draco/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, Luna/Draco and Tonks/Lupin ) Good writing
Lanter chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
“Sam got worried as she delved deeper into Narnia.”

LOLOL!