Reviews for The Alphabet
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
You can't not finish this story. D:
usuihentai727 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I love the story! I would have hoped Cedric was his love...but alas...he's not. Anyway, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
ShadowIcePhoenix chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This is actually amazing. Please update, I am literally on the edge of my seat...well, bed, but ohwell.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Hey! Please keep going! I like this idea. Will you do malfoy for M? And maybe Fred and George for W?
Confused Interests chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
maybe for e you could make up a character? or have mark evans, the little boy dudley beats up in one of the books, come to hogwarts. for f though i think you should use seamus.
Silverstargirl chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's an amusing only student with a last name starting with an 'E' is female, Marietta Edgecombe, so who are you going to have him kiss next? I can't wait to see!
Clarrolx chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Um... ; I think you meant 'trusting' at the begginning of the chapter but you spelt 'thrusting'. Does 'Loves' (could it possibly mean *gasps*) that Harry has more than one for SURE! lol I'm just super hyper, but I really like this story. Anyways, this chapter was kind of short... I wonder if who your going to use next, hm? XD Anyways, thanks for the awesome (albiet short) update! I REALLY hope you update agian soon! XD

Clarrolx chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Can it be Diggory? I know that he's dead... wait crap he's in Hufflepuff, does that matter? It's already really AU so why not go a bit more? *puppy eyes* XD Plz update agian soon!

Deby Magid chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I loved

was cool hehehehehhee

don't know for D

Rue Her Death chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
hahaha this is hilarious! but maybe u should slip in some girls too lol!
Deby Magid chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
if is all male

colin, or his litle brother?

or skip the c

wikipedia is very helpfull :D
lipchap chapter 3 . 3/4/2010

i love your story,

i was thinking of Colin Creevey for C,

Cedric for D (if he's still alive in this story)

njferrell chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I hope this is a Draco/Harry...or maybe a surprise,like Victor Krum!

Does it have to be all Males or both?

Bones-Susan or a relative of

Terry Boot

Brown-Lavendar or relative of

Crockford-relative of Doris-the Lady who introduced herself to Harry(Book 1) in the Leaky Cauldron

Roger Davies

Deby Magid chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
blaise for the next one?

just don't make draco be the paring, I know that are alot of this paring but, mabe is becouse my brother remember me of draco, becouse of his hair, but it just semes rong heueheuheuhe

I crazy I know
Deby Magid chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i liked

hope that I will like the future paring, but is going to be fun to read, i guess