Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Don't tell me that the story ends HERE?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
PLEASE continue the story!
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Please update soon!
TeamJonah chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
This story is amazing. You put so much detail into everything, especially how Juliet feels about Jonah and Marie. I love how you showed that she once knew Jonah, and I definitely want to know more about their story. I really hope you continue this, it's absolutly amazing. Oh, and I love the title and ending of chapter 6, I love the Beatles,a nd I think it fit pretty well. PLease update soon!
HannahWroteThis chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
PLEASE continue! I love the way you write and I really think you should update soon (wink, wink) ;)
ScarletReid chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
Wow TWIST much! Contine pleeze!
Alexa-Voultiri chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awww Such an awesome fic!
ScarletReid chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Oo no... SHE'S here...
ScarletReid chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
she better love him
Raine44354 chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
bitch better love him! (im so mad I want to watch my movie but its lost in my house and its pissing me off)

Raine
Mad hatter girl122 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Hm, you've done a really good job with this, I watched the film, it scared the hebe gebes out of me, but this is really interesting, you don't really get to know Jonah very much, you only see some very important facts about one part of his life so it's nice to see how people write him as. But I also think that he is a sweet person, just a normal teenage that can see spirts.

This is good, I didn't think that I would like it, but surprisingly I really did enjoy it.

I like the relation between Jonah and Juliet, it shows that love can be found in any shape or form and that you shouldn't care that much about looks.

I can't wait to see what you are going to do next, I would like to know where Juliet's other self came from, so I hope that her past would be explained later on.

Anyway keep up the good work you're doing brilliant.

Update soon

Animegirl122
Digi-Queen-Geek chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
ah! I'm actully hooked! I jsut started HIC fanfic as well which pairs Jonah up with an OC. So its interesting to see how others do it!

You a great writer I oculd lern alot from you ; )
redgirl438112 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hey, love the story :3

Keep going! I like your writing style!

Except, one thing

I don't get jonah's attraction to her... i hope it's explained later!
Raine44354 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
oh! thats so sad. Jonah! i love you! (I LOVE MATT TOO!)

Raine
Differentbutunique chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Hi again. You've got me hooked on this story. I love it! Great job!And I can't get over how cute Juliet and Jonah are together. And he's so protective. and i haven't slept in almost 48 hours so before my ramblng/ ranting get out of hand i should end it here.

just wanted to say awesome job!