Reviews for Learning Forgiveness
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 5/7
Love this. I love how you subtly show just how much the brothers need each other, with their behavior as well as their thoughts. How Sam needed Dean, to lead him, forgive him, and also I think still love him, and Dean finally seeing that and doing what was necessary to reassure Sam. So awesome.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesome story. Poor Sam and Dean. Idid laugh at "You did brush your teeth-didn't you?" That got me to laugh. I was not excepting that. Great job.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dean really does have to do everything for his Sam.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh my heart. These boys. I hope I've told you before that I think you are an incredible writer. I could stroll around your stories all evening.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wonderful!

They BOTH need to forgive themselves and each other.

Love,

Robin
slaybelle69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awesome as usual. I really liked this one and look forward to your alerts in my inbox. This one shot was nice way to wrap up the big void left after MBV. Nice brother development. Loved it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I loved it *-*

So much love and Sammy is so cute DD

I really enjoyed it ~

Kisses

Rosetta
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Good Story. They both do need to learn to forgive themselves for their part in the apocalpsye
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love your tags and missing scenes! *sighs happily*

They are so sweet... :) Please, please, keep on writing!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I have never felt such a scope of emotion as I a feeling right now. That just blew me away. Without a doubt, one of the most amazing pieces of fiction I have ever read. I am so moved right now. Just kind of stunned here at that... that brilliance.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
" - I never know how to do anything until you show me."

That was a good line.

And I liked how you ended it.

Great job! Are you still working on your E-mails one,if you don't mind me asking.

Mouse
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
"Dean - do you forgive me?"

I should be asking him that question.

"You don't need to be forgiven." I tell him. I mean it

_

I just ador how you write - with all your heart!

Warm, happy, Sigh!

Thank you!

Karen
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really liked was so sad, yet again but I loved it and the ending made it perfect.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aw, truly lovely how the brothers started to really talk to each other again here.

Bobby is awesome BTW for giving Sam and Dean some much needed space to work through everything in their own time.

You made the boys' journey through their first hours together after the younger man's exhausting detox very convincing and heart-warming.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Beautiful story!

I love the hilarious bit thrown at the end.

Wonderful story!