Reviews for Slow Show
Happily Ever After. Again chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I don't understand... Did you like work for the Community writing staff? Are you secretly JK Rowling? If it's neither of those things, then I don't understand how else you could have created the most beautiful thing. The problem now is, it was the first Community fic I ever read... And no other will ever live up. So there's that. Thanks for the read, I adored it :)
0Lisa0 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Hi! I just wanted to let you know this is my favourite fanfiction of Jeff and Annie, I keep coming back to it when I need a pick me up read, mostly now that I have to let go of Community. So thank you very much for writing it ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
What a beautiful and lovely story. You captured the whole gang with such ease. Absolute joy to read!
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Fucking perfect. I love it. Thank you so much.
tktktk chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic! I've just started watching Community and I ship Jeff and Annie so much!
Smoaked chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I just wanted to say, even though i've read this multiple times, your writing never ceases to move me. I love how its not over-the-top dramatic and everything is so believable and well-paced and i juST I CANT DEAL WITH YOUR PERFECTION. Never stop writing and thanks for putting all your stories out there in the world for people to enjoy.
tvlover84 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
omg you are awesome at this omg! Perfect even though it's out of canon now it's still perfect!
Harpiebird chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Awe this was amazing. I love the slow progress into a relationship for them. So much believable.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Oh gods! This is sweetness! And I loved Abeds last line! Perfect ending to a super great story! Thanks for posting!
stopthenrewind chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I'm the absolute worst at leaving reviews, but oh my god this is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. The dialogue, the development and progression, the characterization, the tone and writing style, the whole 'going through the relationship backwards' thing...everything was just so perfect and I can't fault a single thing. Seriously, I don't know if I love you or hate you for writing this perfection. x
RaspBerryHats chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
AAAAAAAHHH! THIS WAS SO CUTE! IM DYING I LOVE IT! SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL JEFF/ANNIE-NESS IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This needs more reviews. No, it deserves more reviews. So fucking brilliant.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT THIS YOU HAVE THE JEFF ANNIE MIDAS TOUCH. LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »