Reviews for Shutter Island: Revisited
Connoristheman chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Great story! Really ties in with the whole Teddy Daniels/Andrew Laeddis story.
Rocheleh chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Nice story. How is Emily Porter going to react to Andrew (or is she actually a patient herself and they are doing the same thing to her)?
crownthegoldfish chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Nice job :)
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I like it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
This is amazing! I saw the movie today and you really captured the time and setting very well. :) Please update soon!
I.am.number.six chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic. Cannot wait for it to be undated. Continue please!
Tez chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Keep writing! _

It's really good, and I'd love to read more!
The.One.And.Only.KIMBO chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Good story so far! Keep writing! :)
Deleted User Accout chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Everyone is written just like in the move, don't know about the book since I've never read it, but chapter is really good. Emily is really in for it, this will be charming.

Update soon! :)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I love this story! It's very well written and the dialogue is spot on. I will point out that Crowley's name is actually spelled Cawley. Nothing to important but I thought you should know. Also, love the main character. Very spunky. I can't wait to see where you take this! PLease keep writing! )
Clumsy but Elegant chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Can't wait till Teddy comes in.
Deleted User Accout chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Hey, first time I saw this one. Probably becuase I'm over on the Shutter Island movie catagory. Very good, please continue. Maybe you ought to move this story over to the movie one? More people might see it.
Update chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!
Update chapter 1 . 3/18/2010