Reviews for Not for Anything: Attack of the Dementors
Look, it's been years, so you probably don't read reviews anymore, but I have to say that I'm glad you're exploring James moving on, because that's true to life. And I love how you've written Harry at meeting her, he really is thirteen!
Charlie0925 chapter 34 . 12/4/2014
Aww, I love the father son relationship between these two! James is such a good dad and Harry is lucky to have him! ;o)
mangoarcher1802 chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
You can't keep her in the background forever. Either James marries her or dumps her. And l don't want to see him marrying some random woman so l prefer the second option.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Awesome story so far!
Noble Korhedron chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
Moving on to part four. I'm disappointed you don't seem to want to continue after part 4. You've quit after about 10 chapters. :-(
Guest chapter 34 . 6/27/2013
I am loving this series! Awesome writing hun! ;o)
Sheldon Potter chapter 34 . 12/11/2012
I was sure I had reviewed this, but apparently not. There isn't anything else I can say about this that I haven't already said for all your other stories but I just realised all (or most) of the chapter titles use alliteration. That made me laugh, I'm a bit slow sometimes! Now I'm going to find out whether it's like that for all the others.
scrambledark chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Uh oh! Is James falling in love again? Not entirely sure how I feel about this development. Looking forward to see how it works out.
beatlesxlove chapter 31 . 9/29/2012
"I just came because they promised me cupcakes."
Oh, Remus!
Great chapter!
monkeysRrandom chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Y
lalalla chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
whats that mean? carpe diem?
Revelation Rebel chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
Elvendork? ELVENDORK?

(eyes widen, face pales, and jaw drops in absolute horror)

PLEASE tell me that is NOT an actual name for a child,

and James and Sirius just made it up as a joke!
Dr34ming chapter 34 . 4/7/2012
I just love your series :D James and Harry's relationship is amazing. It constantly makes me smile :D I also love how Harry's personality is more outgoing and mischievous, showing that having a Dad (or not having a Dad in canon) really did affect him. :D Can't wait to read the next one. I'm still holding out for James to survive.
RedEYES-Fallen chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
I really liked this story before but when James started to falling for that other woman, I didn't like it anymore.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to read this.
basket1544 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but you said that "the Peter" was beside Sirius in the dormitory layout. I think you mean to say the rat. I only noticed it because everyone's been very cautious not to mention Peter's relationship with the other Marauders to Harry.