Reviews for Alexandra Quick and the Deathly Regiment
In Like Vin chapter 31 . 9/5
Absolutely incredible series. I'm so impressed.
SquidInTheBlackLake chapter 31 . 5/7
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening ... when ever you are reading this. I just finished book three and i gotta say this was like a roller coaster of emotions. I will say that it all makes sense in the end but it still makes me mad that there wasnt more to death. I mean to say Death was expecting her, and that he doesnt like to be swindled and that why he gave the coin to her. But i kind of hoped death would poke his head out of the dark void right after she threw the coin back in saying "You Cheeky Bastard"... That or that the oldest Generous one would still be alive and she gives him the coin. Either way im rambling on about what could have been. Over all i hope that you do keep writing these books (Read your A/N) and that the next book isnt the end of Alexandra Quick. Keep up the great work, and i love the new take on the Potter World.
Typhado chapter 31 . 2/13
Love this series. Spent a few late nights binging it in the last couple of weeks.
ashez2ashes chapter 31 . 2/7
While I didn't think she'd save Max (no one ever succeeds a deal with death unless their names are Bill and Ted), I'm glad she did get a really cool journey into the lands beyond.

So Darla really was trying to save her sister. That's pretty sad. It makes the last two books make a lot more sense now. Its nice to get most of my questions from the earlier books answered, although a few remain. Why didn't Max's sacrifice not count? Isn't the 'pact' already at an extra one now? Is Nigel REALLY just a snake? (Ok that one might just be me making a weird leap of logic.) Why is Alexandra's mom so traumatized? Is her mom actually a squib? That would explain the lack of grand parents or aunts/uncles...
ashez2ashes chapter 30 . 2/7
Huh, didn't see this coming when I started this book. Kudos to you. I mean, I definitely got the vibe that the government was fascist but I hadn't worked out what the deathly regiment was until the end of the book.
ashez2ashes chapter 25 . 2/7
Sweet. No responsible school marm keeping us from irresponsible adventure. LOL
ashez2ashes chapter 24 . 2/7
I hope she actually does get to pass through the afterlife and we get a cool after life journey thing and not lame ass Miss Grimm stopping her again. I know logically, she's just trying to keep Alexandra alive, but meta wise she's the bitter old school marm that often keeps the story from getting interesting. lol
ashez2ashes chapter 18 . 2/6
She didn't even get to try? SUPER LAME.
ashez2ashes chapter 16 . 2/6
I know we're supposed to see this whole time turner thing as Alexandra struggling to accept death but... I dunno. I still want her to figure out a way. I guess I'm in the back to the future camp of time travel. lol
ashez2ashes chapter 5 . 2/1
Well I lied. I guess I'm reading more. Work can be really boring. I hope she CAN change things with time travel. I know the lesson is usually 'you must accept death even time travel won't work' but ... I love it when that trope is violated. Come on Alex, spit in the face of destiny...
GentleSoul76 chapter 20 . 1/22
When are Alexandra and Anna going to hook up? I've been waiting for them to get older so they could become a couple, but Anna's, 'i don't like any of them like that' and Alexandra agreeing, saying, 'i wasn't really interested in him, I only picked him bc he was there.' I was like c'mon, you two, take a hint!
(I have a theory that Anna already knows she's a lesbian, but Alexandra isn't self aware enough to really think about things like that.)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/31/2017
Such an incredible series. I would buy them in stores brand new if publishing fanfiction for profit were allowed. Amazing characters, climaxes, and conflict in every installment. Takes me right back to reading my first YA novels all those years ago. Thank you.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 29 . 9/10/2017
Oh no :( I wanted Alex to use the token... But at least she's be with Max in seven years...? Geez, I've been crying throughout this entire book I never knew I could be so attached to a fanfiction character. When Alex went to the Lands Beyond I hoped she would at least get to talk to Max..
pinks99 chapter 31 . 3/29/2017
That was a great ending. I especially liked the Martin and Max pairing. Great job!
pinks99 chapter 30 . 3/29/2017