Reviews for Diary Of Jane
DivaTulips chapter 25 . 8/30
I know this is like super late but I just wanted to say LOVED IT! though there were some errors still loved how it ended 3 Wish there is a sequel!
When-will-I-be-claimed chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
good
2 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
CHOOSE EDWARD
Mihaela Tudorica chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I like it when Jane said to Sulpicia: '' Kiss my ass, bitch!'' I could say the same thing to Athenodora!
2flyfree chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
Wow. Just wow. I am completely speechless. You are truly an amazing writer. Thank you for such a brilliant story. Literally could not stop till I read it all through. Thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I see what's wrong with this story of yours..YOUR Volturi is too KIND, in it's own way..That's why it's weird for me..Also, what was the point of that last bit with Jane and Aro and the power thing?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
It's weird becuz Jane is physically really young, right? I also can't pic Marcu, Caius or even Aro acting the way they did with Jane present? It just seems, out of place.

I don't know what to think honestly..This is the first Jane fic that I'm reading, so...
Wow chapter 25 . 12/13/2011
Amazing. Just amazing. The ending was beautiful too. Pleasure to read. X
Sibella44 chapter 25 . 5/21/2011
OMG I so love this story it's so cute and romantic.

I'm so sad that it ended but it was a great story! :D
carla chapter 25 . 12/20/2010
awesome story! It was a pleasure reading it...thank you
bb chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
can u fucking update or tired of cecking this story 24/7! :P
IHeartEyeCandy chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
i love this story it is so awsome i really love it cant wait till the next chapter cant wait to see what happend
Jansbiggestfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
ur story is very very great and i hope u uodate soon.
NighttimeInMyHome chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
I really loved this chapter. Truly loved. Just Jane's description of the preparations with the Cullen gurls and Heidi were funny.

"She was feeling over-sexual today" This sentence made me laugh somehow and I honestly do not know why.

But great writing style, you are getting better with every chapter.
Aurora chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
Beautiful written.. W-O-W!

i REALLY want 2 see more of jane and aro spending time alone, just the 2 of em..

please update soon, cause i cant hardly wait
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »