Reviews for Halo: The Clone Wars
JonnyBoboThe1st chapter 9 . 1/24
I love this story. Please update sometime soon.
t momez chapter 1 . 1/14
Moar
Goldspark1 chapter 5 . 1/12
I did not think that Spartans would be scared of an alien having sharp teeth. I thought they were trained to show no emotion when facing a potential enemy.
t momez chapter 9 . 1/11
When will the next update be? Please hurry! I can't wait!
Nikon Shadeslayer chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Greta story, but the Spartans cuss too much
Carlthompson chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
when is the next chapter coming out
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
One a signal spartan's armor is far more advanced than just about everything in the Star Wars universe two the unsc frigate would lay waste to a star destroyed with the Mac cannon!
Battle Bruva Volks chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Okay, are you throwing us all a 40k reference? White hair, stern face, hates mutants, Echo seems like a Scion of Rogal Dorn. The chick beat down trained drill instructors pre augmentations! That is a literal sign that shenanigans are going on of that variety.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I think youre making the droids too strong here. I'm ok with their weaponry being able to (theoretically) take down a Spartan, but making them resistant to a battle rifle ? ftw man. They are supposed to be cheap, and they have been taken out with sticks&stones before. Literally.
Super battle droids may prove a challenge, but they aren't supposed to have tank armour.
So far its pretty decent though.

(droidz too stronk, plz nerf)
gagelange10 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Midi-chlorians are bacteria. Read this article for more info. wiki/Midi-chlorian
gagelange10 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
To make your story more interesting, I think you should read wiki/Abeloth and wiki/Celestial
gagelange10 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I swear no one does their research... you do realize that an Acclamator troop transport shields are 70 trillion GW peak. Also Acclamators heavy turbolasor fires 200 giga-tons per shot.

Also if you've played KOTOR 3 Republic cruisers could destroy a planet in about 3 hours, and the game is set long in the past before the movies took place, and were armed with relativity fewer turbo-laser cannons then the newer venator class star destroyers.

Also Clones were raised from birth for war and genetically altered to grow faster. Years of training for every troop. Loyal to the end. Basically a spartan as a common soldier without all the insane perks a spartan has.

Marines were civilians trained after 18. No special training. Fodder.

Spartans well we all know what they are.

Jedi were raised with the force, masters of swordplay, can deflect incoming fire with saber. Mind powers.

Also the Force isn't limited by weight, weight is just an illusion.

Oh and if you include the Sun Crusher in this. Well game over for C.S.I, and I just realized I put this on the wrong crossover story...
PFCDontKnow chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I know I'm late to the party, but Hester isn't standing at attention when she's reporting to Christian. "Attention" is heels together, feet at a forty-five degree angle, fists along the side of the leg. The way she's standing, with her hands behind her back, is called "parade rest".

Other than that, really, you've done a good job. I like this story so far. Echo's my favorite.
Ace Combat Pro chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
well this part of the story was very good the unsung war reference made me cringe so good job on this 8 of 10
Eien Michi chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Damn, I really like your style.
So far, this is full of OCs, but I find it extremely hard to dislike them.
I generally dislike when authors create their own Spartan team, but yours, I don't know how you did it, but I like it. Maybe it is because I found the Spartan IVs in Halo 4 laugheable compared to the IIs, and even the IIIs (which I personally prefered to the IIs), and your IVs are what can be described as Spartans.
Also, it's refreshing to see a Halo fic in which the author Actually read the books, and is knowledgeable about its lore.