Reviews for Halo: The Clone Wars
CreeperMaster343 chapter 8 . 4/3
Really 'Liutenant Kerrigan' have you really got to have a StarCraft reference amd by the way nice story
tH1s chapter 3 . 2/5
The dialogue is so bad.

I dont understand why do they need to kidnappeds kids whem they already won the war. They are nit desperate enought and I dont se that happening.

Also I cant picturs a 11 year old kid beating 4 adult military trainers, without being a mutant, have superpowers or modified. That is simply stupid.

Also your sorry for an excuse spartans are acting like kids. Yes they are kids but they need to act in a more adult way as they are part of the military

Your fic sermed promising at chap 1 but it hit rock buttom around this chapter
incorruptable chapter 1 . 1/29
Few major notes on the story as a WHOLE:

Spartan IV's use a more advanced, but cheap, GEN 2 Mjolnir Mk VI armor, and are marines and ODSTs who've been specifically recruited into the SPARTAN branch of the military. These Spartan's do not have a number of any kind and are primarily called Spartan Last Name or are called by their first name/last name alone while in combat, if they bother to talk to each other. Their augmentations are less than that of a Spartan II or Spartan III. They're fare more disciplined than this bunch as a whole, either.

UNSC weaponry, being solid projectiles, can't be coated in plasma. The plasma would melt the bullet and make it effectively useless, nor could a shotgun, or any sort of gun dedicated to firing solid projectiles, produce the plasma necessary and store the shells without destroying the mechanisms or becoming extremely bulky. The 72 magazine clip of your modified Battle Rifle would mean the bullets are either A) Smaller or B) the same size in a bigger gun with either a different means of reloading that would slow down the reload speed of the entire gun as well as weigh it down (light weight is highly wanted because of the capability of turning quickly to take out targets on your flanks). There is also no such thing as "Semi-Armor Piercing rounds". They're Armor Piercing/AP, High Explosive (HE), Hollow Point, Full Metal Jacket, or regular. The technobabble on UNSC weapons is also just not believable. You'd start out with a good, believable type of bullet, then suddenly add some throw away words to make it sound more "epic", or imply that it's something more than it can be (Case in point: Fin Stabilization can't be done to a bullet. It'd throw off the weight, causing it to tumble, lowering the accuracy far more than the perceived assistance. They also wouldn't fit in the casing for the bullet if they had tiny fins on them.) The M7S Silenced Submachine Gun could also be shortened to simply be the M7S Sub Machine Gun (The S in M7S is already for Silenced). Military Doctrine is also based on the Weapons Permission Doctrine for if a mission is weapons free prior to deployment, but the call to go weapons free rests on the squad leader in the event of a fire fight, but when actively being shot at, the doctrine declares that they are free to fire in defense. Furthermore: Spartan Teams switched to Fireteam design after the Spartan II's. Spartan III's used Company Tactics, with the exception of Noble Team.

Chief was also located in 2558, not 2604 or anything near that amount, so it'd be prudent to fix that little discrepancy if you haven't already noted it due to Halo 4, which I presume came out around the same time as the chapter where your authors note said such.

On the Star Wars half of things:

Togruta are omnivorous, not purely carnivorous, nor do they seem to enjoy being barefoot at all the way you do so. In the show, it is shown that Ahsoka is far less sadistic than you're portraying her here, with a higher emphasis on recklessness than anything else. She would also not just forgive someone so easily without actual reasoning. Force Users are also not telepaths in the slightest. They can manipulate the minds of the weak, yes, but not read the minds of people. Source: Capture of Newt Gunray. Three Jedi were required to try and manipulate him, with much effort, in telling them any information.

There're many more things than just that, however.

Although, your story is fairly good.
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 5 . 1/22
If SPARTANS have no force presence, imagine what Master Chief would do to Anakin with Spartan time.
Brenden chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
goodwork
Spartan Golsan-017 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
For all people who read this story and read about Echo and her serial number and if you have also played Halo: Combat Evolved or Halo: Combat Evolved anniversary, the main Pelican Pilot, Echo-419, is connected in some way, the pilot's real name is unknown while her Squadron name and her pilot number is said and shown in subtitles while the girl is named Echo and her Spartan serial number is 419, so I thought this would be a little fun fact for everyone
Tommy298 chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Plz come back and update ._.
thedeath chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
man you lied about the update thing . AND IT IS SO KOOL , AS IN KOOL-AID . if i was a boy Echo , you'd be dead . ANYwho , PLEASE UPDATE OR THE IMAGINARY KITTY GETS IT !
grg213 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
TBH this chapter kinda ruined the whole thing for me I mean maybe I don't know what im talking about but seriously a xenophobe was allowed to become (or stay on active duty since I don't know the timeline in this story very well) a spartan the most highly trained/augmented soldier in the unsc when they are allies with aliens? does that honestly make sense at all?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
All Spartans have mjolnir power armor and all mjolnir power armor needs an A.I. to regulate and control the suits systems so they work properly which is why all Spartans have partner A.I.s
Guest chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Great story really needs an update. Still worth the read though even though it is not finished.
Zeus501 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
this is so awesome...i love this story
please update soon...i love this story so much
JonnyBoboThe1st chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
I love this story. Please update sometime soon.
t momez chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Moar
Goldspark1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
I did not think that Spartans would be scared of an alien having sharp teeth. I thought they were trained to show no emotion when facing a potential enemy.