Reviews for Anomaly
SaphireShimmer chapter 8 . 1/14
Suspense! Please continue with this story! Also, love the disclaimers, especially the Disney one lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
l like see new chapter
GraphicsChyk chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
I really hope you return soon to add more. Very good story so far and wonderfully written.
Chibi Kylee chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
wow I loved it, and I'm glad you put the whole song at once instead of putting lyrics paragraph after paragraph because it annoys the crap out of me, oh boy I hope to see an update soon! :)
Chibi Kylee chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
woah, what happens next? (clicks next)
Chibi Kylee chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Oh my god, what's gonna happen?
Chibi Kylee chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Oooh! Love it! That was also a really REALLY sweet touching chapter! :D
Chibi Kylee chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
wow amazing :D I loved everyone's reactions when Usagi told them about... youknowwhat!
Chibi Kylee chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
aww what a sweet chaper :)
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
woah
Ryuuohjin chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Quite intressting want more soon
Chibiusagimichi901 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Love what you have, and I want more so please continue on with this. It's a really great story. :)
TrueSailorMoon chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Good story but hurry up and write more please! Sailor moon is awesome! (I don't really like the idea of a teen my age having sex... but other then that it was good!) I can't wait for the next chapter! (Literally, so hurry!) I hope it's good and it comes soon!
StarryNight101 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
So, this is not a nag, but... actually, scratch that. It is a nag. I just re-read all of Anomaly and IT IS SO GOOD. Angsty drama some freaking adorable fluff suspense my kind of story. But only when it's actually being worked on! So pretty pretty please update soon? I totally understand the whole business factor, and the lack of brainpower factor (both of those happen to me a lot) but I love this story and would really love to read more. And it's been more than a year! So yeah, please update? :)
PrincessMorgan chapter 8 . 11/9/2012