Reviews for Anomaly
Moon Bunny chapter 13 . 22h
I love your characterizations and this dirty had so much potential. I seeby haven't updated it in wrote a long time, but I do hope you come back to it. Keep Writing!
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I love this story, I’m so glad to have found it! Your characterizations are spot on, the characters feel like themselves, and they are all so real. Little Chibi-USA is adorable too, having her be so young is such a unique twist on the dynamics. I do hope she tells him about Chibi-Usa.
Deadly Aura chapter 13 . 11/22/2017
So sad that I’m caught up now! Seriously digging this story and can’t wait to see what you crank out next! Minako is awesome in this _
Deadly Aura chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Brought me to tears! Seriously close to bawling me eyes out. Father daughter scene just hit the spot so well. It was amazing and brilliantly executed!
Deadly Aura chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
Very much enjoying and totally agree with your comments! Out of all the girls she was the only one to have a decent, supportive family and Flora One also does a fabulous job - both of you are geniuses!
Deadly Aura chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
Oh gosh I’m hitting the mark where I’ll have to eagerly anticipate chapters! I always found this a point of contention and glad this is getting some attention.
Deadly Aura chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
Seriously?! Did not see that coming at all! PS I think your portrayal of Minako has got to be my favourite she just plays the jack of all trades in terms of emotions and bringing things together.
Deadly Aura chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
Yup definitely like your views and development of Usagi nice balance of making her look good but oh so lovable still as well. :)
Deadly Aura chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
Have to tell you not a big fan of Chibi-Usa but this younger one that doesn’t talk as much is starting grow on me. But then again it might just be your mad skills that make me like questionable characters lol
Deadly Aura chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
If I wasn’t so late in reading this I would have totally freaked out about this cliffhanger but that being said totally evil authoress that is addicted to cliffhangers - you pull them off so damn well.
Deadly Aura chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
Girl your build ups are always guaranteed to never let down! Seriously in love with the senshi and their characters - not overly sweet but maintaining their individual personalities
Deadly Aura chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Seriously. I’m neglecting work because of your stories _ so addicting
Deadly Aura chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
Lol! No way! Usagi beat out Minako-chan. For shame the goddess of love lol this reminds me of your other story when the senshi hid out in the closet spying on them! Need to read that again _
Deadly Aura chapter 2 . 11/22/2017
Got my hopes up for a lemon... oh well knowing that it insinuates the deed fulfills the pervert in me _
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
OMG! Seriously in love with this! I’m at work and I can’t stop binging and getting distracted by your stuff! Loving the build up of suspense. Everyone’s emotions are on point!