Reviews for The Reunion
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 3/8
this part seems a bit ridiclous why didnt reid just keep calling to make sure derek got the message. If you waiting for info to make sure someone not dangerous you make sure you get you don't wait so you can play family games. A real cop would have checked
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 3/8
Is it wierd that Cousin Bubba is my favorite
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 3/8
yayyyy
MoonFaith chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Oh, jebus, this is the cutest thing all week. I'm frequently a sucker for these sorts of things, but I try to hold myself together, nevertheless, I lost it at "I thought it was a fabulous idea, too" Like what is a Derek Morgan anyway, and how can I get one.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
The first ever Derek/Penelope Fiction I've ever read and I was blown away! I've always wanted the two of them to be together and when Kevin stepped into the picture I secretly willed Derek to shoot him in the head... multiple times. This was awesome and I'm glad that I read this. Good job!

Now if only the directors and writers would follow this... Morcia Fans everywhere would melt and die happy.
emiwat14 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
This was perfection, great work
emiwat14 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I love it
d-kronk chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Great epilogue... and great fic. I absolutely loved this. Wonderful job and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
I really like Pen's nervousness growing in the car, not knowing what Derek was thinking. And I love him just kissing her and telling her nothings changed. Emily's reaction was great too, she's right... it is about time.
d-kronk chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Aww... it's sad that they have to go back home... I really like Derek's guilt once Reid does call him back and love that Penelope was able to make him see that it really wasn't his fault, that you can't profile everyone you meet.
d-kronk chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
I really like how Derek blames himself for everything that happened... hopefully Pen will be able to make him see that it isn't his fault. And I really like her Aunt. The story she told was great and I love how she was able to make Penelope see the reasons behind Derek's actions.
d-kronk chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad Derek didn't forget to call Reid... just couldn't get through to him. And poor Pen is never going to want to go to the bathroom alone again. I'm glad that Penelope was able to yell for help and others heard her. I'm glad Derek got there and made sure she was okay... and hopefully he finds her soon.
d-kronk chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
I have a feeling that Derek should really be taking the time to call Reid back... hopefully remembers soon. I really like them getting the chance just to sit and relax with Pen's stepbrothers.
d-kronk chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Too bad he didn't have the chaps. ;-) I'm glad another one of Pen's brother's showed up. And I love Pen's comment when she cuts in on Bridget dancing with Derek... that's a great line.
d-kronk chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
This sounds like the perfect day. I love that Derek is trying so hard and putting so much thought into making her happy.