Reviews for Humor in 'WWII' Uniform
pronker chapter 4 . 8/9/2022
Oh ho, classic Kaye and company repartee - this was fun.
pronker chapter 3 . 8/9/2022
Ahah, Fanfic Court, the kudzu vine of fanfiction! :D It crops up unexpectedly.
pronker chapter 1 . 8/9/2022
Hee, good military theme of fart jokes! Beans'll do it every time. :)
tallsunshine12 chapter 5 . 10/23/2020
This was another funny entry in your series. One small thing, however. There's an abundance of semi-colons where a simple comma would do. It slows the reading down. Other than that, it's a brisk pace!
tallsunshine12 chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
This was very clever! I love how Carter kept interrupting the story and adding details that were just hot air. He was good for that I the show. Very realistic and well-done. Thanks for sharing!
tallsunshine12 chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
Highly imaginative scenario! They'd rather be fictional than real, with all that entails. Nice work. Thanks!
tallsunshine12 chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
Cute story, full of sharp wit!
tallsunshine12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
This was laugh-out-loud funny!
FiddlergirlLolly chapter 4 . 10/4/2020
Great dialogue! Next best thing to watching an episode. I love reading Newkirk’s comments; he has the best accent. I really love him to pieces. nicely done. I love reading stories that contain lots of ol’ Newkirk. (Double bloody charming!)
mrspencil chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
Wonderful. New to the fandom, but I was already somewhat puzzled by the geography:-p
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
Sorry, that should have said “really entertaining.”
Abracadebra chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
These are all reall e retraining, though chapter 4 is my favorite. I get a little excited when I see one of my favorite fanfic authors showing up here after, ahem, years. Please tell me you’re back!
otherrealmwriter chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
This was pretty funny. XD XD XD
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Okay, I made it until "the Russian with the concussion" before I lost it. Good job.