Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Interesting story but spellcheck your goddamn work. Soar is suppose to be sore. You used the wrong "Than" more THAN once. You/You're is incorrect, it's LUCIUS, and you need to retake basic grammar classes if you don't know how to spell "FOLLOWED" correctly. Fallow means leaving.
Xxwhy-mexX1 chapter 26 . 9/6/2012
Yey loved it :3
Will you be continuing with the sequel?
Mykko chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Well, it was certainly an enjoyable story.

It could have been a lot better without the minor spelling errors.

They weren't errors because you didn't know how to spell them. They were simple and easy to spell, and you did do it right in other places in the story. That was why they were irritating, however. You probably could have caught them with a little proofreading.

But, no matter, still a good story, and I did like reading it. Excellent work.
Mykko chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Quidicth? The fuck? Hahaha.

I really like the story concept, and the writing is rather good, but that is possibly the worst mangling of Quidditch that I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'll review again when I finish.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 25 . 2/9/2012
I really liked the story but i wanted him to end up with Narcissa I'm not sure why since I absolutly love lily and Sev pairings but this time I wanted him with Narcissa but great story ")
cw323bc chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
This story is amazing. I have honestly never even imagined Severus with anyone but Lily but in this story I so despretely want him to be with Narcissa. I know that it probably wont happen but I can dream.
JupiterJack567 chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
dammit, now i'm a snape/narcissa shipper. as much as i am a snily shipper, i wished sev and narcissa would have ended up together in this fic. that's what happens when lily's character fades into the background like that. i liked that sev and cissy still remain friends though. sev did care about her in your story after all, loved even. hopefully their closeness remains in the sequel. i enjoyed this story.
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
THis story was really AWESOME! I really enjoyed it! THanks for all the time and effort that you put into it! :D
x-OmgItsRach-x chapter 26 . 7/28/2011
I loved this! I honestly didn't know whether Severus was going to end up with Lily or Narcissa. I also found your portrayal of Sirius and Regulus's relationship really interesting- it was nice to see them be sort of friends sometimes, rather than just hating each other. I'm really excited about reading your sequel :)
Eclaire Stones chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
I definitely enjoyed reading your story! I'm going to read the sequel now!
kikimalfoy chapter 27 . 6/11/2011
This was one of the best fics I read in a long time! You wrote this very brillantly and made me fall in love with the pairing Snape/Lily. I also loved the whole Snape and Narcissa relationship too. Excellent work ]
Very Small Prophet chapter 26 . 4/15/2011
Why is Sev’s flying spell a “curse”? It seems to me entirely beneficial. Just because he found it in a book on Dark magic doesn’t make it evil. It just means the book was badly organized, as is usual with grimoires.
Very Small Prophet chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Says Mary McDonald: “You should forget about Snivellus and have a good time at the ball.”

Lily gets bent out of shape over a generic insult from her panicked best friend, but doesn’t make one word of objection when her housemate uses a vile nickname that was designed especially to hurt Severus. And why should she? She used that nickname herself, quite deliberately, and mocked Sev’s poverty, and flirted with his tormentor on that day when he shouted a commonplace obscenity in a moment of humiliation and rage.

Remind me again why Lily is flawless and Severus deserves eternal damnation. I suppose it’s just another example of I.O.I.A.G.D.I.: It’s Okay If A Gryffindor Does It.
JellyGiraffesGoMoo chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Best lines:

'Severus was surprised more then anything else. He could use a lot of words to describe Narcissa, but 'friend' wouldn't be one of them. Should he? No, we're more like business partners. "Fine. I'll go."'

I found the last line slightly confusing but other then that a brilliant chapter.
JellyGiraffesGoMoo chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
My favorite line this time was actually the last one,

'Lily was immensely glad to see them and she hoped that neither of them would notice the lack of the long-haired, stone-faced boy who they usually drove home.'

Well done on this chapter, the only slightly awkward bit for me was the bit where Sybill left, I also didn't understand quite what she said about the meaning of her dream.

But another great chapter! Keep writing.