Reviews for Row 61 Seats A & B
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 7/20
Great story! ! !
Tarsa O'Keille chapter 17 . 6/9
its as if someone new continued writing at about the middle.
GueSt chapter 25 . 6/9
I'm glad they were able to work everything out. I think Jasper will need to take a long time with his grandma (a couple months) to get his head straight. Babies aren't a solution to a rocky relationship and in the end the one most hurt and affected is the child.
I'm fucking pulling my hair out. I feel like Bella is just being too nonchalant about who gets to feel her up next. Edward is going to be crushed when he finds out she has a rebound guy. Also, there is no such thing as friendship kissing.
Love the ending. And I know if might seem wrong because im all for forgiving normally and happy endings, but im glad the alice and jasper situation was left unresolved. I think alice let him off lightly to begin with, and then too much was being pushed on him by alice afterwards. None of it being right. This is more authentic. And while authenticity doesn't normally stop me from wanting a HEA, this time it did. Anyways I loved the ending. The wedding was beautiful as a off the cuff as their beginnings and following relationship. Love it.
TrueSkye chapter 18 . 5/17
The most beautifully poetic chapter. *happy, sated sigh*
TrueSkye chapter 12 . 5/17
Another super chapter! Loved the surprise of Edward and Jacob covertly working together to mend our poor Bella as she bravely holds up her, "Wh-a-a-at? I'm totally fine," facade.
TrueSkye chapter 5 . 5/17
Whoa... Lost my breath for a minute there.

How I love this hot-as-freak fic!
thunnababy chapter 16 . 3/9
Glad their split didn't last long.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 3/9
Swoony chapter. Loved it!
thunnababy chapter 12 . 3/8
Hate to admit this but your Jacob mY be likable. We'll see.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 3/8
I don't know exactly, but I can't stand Jacob, either in the fils or pretty much every fan Fic he's in. I hope Bella doesn't lead him on. It's Edward she really wants after all is said and done. ;) Right?
thunnababy chapter 9 . 3/8
I am glad Jasper sees the light and hopefully Alice will take him back. How will Bella feel about this though?
thunnababy chapter 7 . 3/8
As I suspected, he is morose at losing Bella to Jasper. Also that he is cured of his sexual problems. Now let's see how he wins her back. It's just wrong that she is with Jacob! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 3/8
Who is going to miss who the most? Which one will crack first? I think he's toast and doesn't know it yet. ;)
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »