Reviews for Row 61 Seats A & B
Katarzyna chapter 1 . 4/17
I want say that i like the story. Im from Germany and want write you story in to german on . When its ok for you.

LG Katarzyna
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you...ok
Jane chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
So sensational...
saintfudge chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Thanks for sharing .. Enjoyed your different writing styles .. Have fun
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Great story! ! !
Tarsa O'Keille chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
its as if someone new continued writing at about the middle.
GueSt chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
I'm glad they were able to work everything out. I think Jasper will need to take a long time with his grandma (a couple months) to get his head straight. Babies aren't a solution to a rocky relationship and in the end the one most hurt and affected is the child.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
I'm fucking pulling my hair out. I feel like Bella is just being too nonchalant about who gets to feel her up next. Edward is going to be crushed when he finds out she has a rebound guy. Also, there is no such thing as friendship kissing.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
Love the ending. And I know if might seem wrong because im all for forgiving normally and happy endings, but im glad the alice and jasper situation was left unresolved. I think alice let him off lightly to begin with, and then too much was being pushed on him by alice afterwards. None of it being right. This is more authentic. And while authenticity doesn't normally stop me from wanting a HEA, this time it did. Anyways I loved the ending. The wedding was beautiful as a off the cuff as their beginnings and following relationship. Love it.
TrueSkye chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
The most beautifully poetic chapter. *happy, sated sigh*
TrueSkye chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Another super chapter! Loved the surprise of Edward and Jacob covertly working together to mend our poor Bella as she bravely holds up her, "Wh-a-a-at? I'm totally fine," facade.
TrueSkye chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Whoa... Lost my breath for a minute there.

How I love this hot-as-freak fic!
thunnababy chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Glad their split didn't last long.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
Swoony chapter. Loved it!
thunnababy chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hate to admit this but your Jacob mY be likable. We'll see.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »