Reviews for Malfoy Under the Mistletoe: Weasley Edition
IsummonDemonsinyourcloset chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Oh wow. No comment. I never thought GinnyMalfoy was a thing, but there you go.
Yours Truly, Velvet J. Curtains! (:!
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Okay at this point their both deranged. I think your story has potential but you need to get control of your character and the theme and direction of your story. Right now it's all over the place and the characters are weakly portrayed and additionally poorly executed. They seem to blow hot and cold at a moments notice and the story isn't making sense.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Okay the first chapter is a but unnerving. Ginny is a bitch, basically. Yes, Draco came across slightly jerkish. But to get a slap because he said the obvious and then for her to scream that Harry is a good person as though Draco said something wrong about Harry's personality makes no bloody sense. She just seems unhinged. And when he grabbed her, I can see being a bit fearful but going as far as to kick him there when there was nothing else threatening about him-and there were definitely plenty other options for her...I mean she's basically crazy and unhinged. At this moment she seems crazy and I feel bad that Draco didn't realize he was dealing with a girl who's obviously mad. I think Ginny's characterization is poor. A lot of writers seem to think that making Ginny appear "sassy"or "independent" means that she has to be abusive. She doesn't. She just needs to hold her own. In this scenario she's just looking to be put in prison for assault and battery without provocation.