Reviews for Advice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Hehe funny! And of course Beckett's photo shows up & of course Ryan & Espo are the ones to show Castle. Thanks for the small nod to Montgomery. Great Alexis/Beckett bonding moment. I think Martha may feel that way but would not've told Alexis that. Good fic, wow I managed to use everyone's name!
sinetimores chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
THE ENDING WAS SO FUNNY I CRIED IN TEARS OF LAUGHTER
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was a brilliant story.
skyelyte259 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i think his middle name's alexander. :) sorry if i was being a prude. it's an amazing story though! :D
ccaruths chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is so cute! The flashdrive, oh, how I'd love to see what's in it. :))
NCISchick chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ROTFLMFAO! that was bloody brilliant! my jaw is shaking cause im trying soo hard not to burst out laughing! ironically, i was listening to running when i was reading the end section...im like in tears of laughter! that was sooo funny! i shaking with laughter!

great job!

Love NCISchick xooxoo
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved this! It was so real and I can so see somethig like this happening on the actual show! :D :D It should happen :D
keal chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was great! Beckett would totally have been clueless as to what Ryan and Espositio were hsowing Castle. I loved the ending with the 3 guys & alexis. I can totally see this actually happening on the show.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
LOL This is perfect Castle/Beckett! I really like the relationship between Kate and Alexis.

Thanks for writing.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very cool!

And now I'm wondering what position she was in... o.0
mikaaeleyy chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Is it really real that Rick's middle name is NATHANIEL?
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
that was great loved it
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh I absolutely love this!
ChanelBesos chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Awesome! I like Beckett acting as a parental role as well. Also naughty Esposito and Ryan XD They're the coolest I'm excited for them to be explored more in the show. (That sounded vaguely inappropriate)
HayNSW2711 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
you shou do an sequal to this :-)