Reviews for Inebriated
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I enjoyed this... made me laugh in quite a few places. ]
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
lmao! your writing is amazing i absolutely love your style. you characterized Abby to the T!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It's The Kids at their silliest, goofiest, most vulnerable.

What's not to love about this?

She narrowed her eyes when she spotted evidence of the red sharpie scrawled across Tony's arms.

Abby watched Ziva take in the evidence and quickly blurted, "In the interest of going green, Ziva, we decided to stop wasting napkins and use Tony's arms."

"Really, Abby, because it sort of looks like you are playing a fraternity prank on hi-" She stopped when she saw the words TONY LOVES ZIVA in red block letters just beneath the crook of his elbow.

-Poor Tony. You're busted. Priceless. Good job McAbby. Really.:)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh this was so cute! I love how Ziva rolls in all set to do her steely gaze thing, and then just joins in the drinking. Also, I find the idea of Abby and Tim and their inevitable drunken antics too cute for words. Garnish theft! Perfect! Very nice job.
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was funny, I liked it.
BritMum chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Cracktacular is spot on. Excellent. I think we need to see them all out a little letting their hair down. Just being friends again. I miss that aspect of the team dynamic. Good job.
jgomez921 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
this was thhe funniest one-shot ever! i loved it! laughed the whole way through
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
luvd the stry! lol!
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was very funny and adorable! I can totally see the three of them torturing Tony, especially Abby & McGee. I loved it! Fantastic job.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
hahaha love it!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 3/1/2010

...DUDE!:P...That is NOT NICE!:P:P

"Uh oh, Timmy. Daddy looks mad. We better leave mom and dad to talk this out for awhile."

...*Laughs Ass Off* ...THEY'RE MOMMY AND DADDY!...I LOVE IT!:P

Ziva quickly grabbed the Sharpie stained napkins and spread them on the table for Abby to display her buffet of fruit. Abby fished around in her bag until she found a deck of cards. None of them were entirely sure of the rules of the game since they made them up as they went along. It involved cards, movie lines, song lyrics and of course an assortment of shots varying in color.

Tony called out, "It's Mega Maid. She's gone from-"

"Suck to blow!" Abby and McGee finished.

"Ziva, you drew a seven. Drink!"

...*Continues To Laugh Ass Off*:P:P:P
Betherzz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
really cute, but mean of abs and mcgee to let him sit there and think ziva was off with werth :( that is certainly not a funny prank especially when the 2 of them especially mcgee knowing how tony feels about her, mcgee heard every word tony said to her in somalia...
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cute! I loved it!
MsSchreiber chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Really enjoyed this piece - it was fun! Definitely think you got the characters spot on. Look forward to reading more of your stories :)