Reviews for Bound With Silver Threads
Jirachi of frost chapter 40 . 5/8
Hi I'm FrozenCauze and I'm taking you up on that offer of reviewing late (by 3 years) I've been reading this story for two days (I'm half way through:) yay) and wanted to send the author praise since its so well written and still slightly random (and is borderline m rating :P) I love the story so far and am glad to say I'm going to continue reading it :)
Jirachi of frost chapter 12 . 5/8
Is it weird I understood most of the French when I'm almost failing that class?
So far, I really like your fic (and your others as well). I completely agree that there is a pitiful scarcity of Potter femslash. I would like to bring two things to your attention, however, one which you may know and have used intentionally and another that I assume you don't. For one, Molly Weasley was a Prewett before marriage (make the connection between her brother Fabian, who was the previous owner of the watch she gave Harry on his seventeenth birthday and Fabian Prewett, who was in the first Order of the Phoenix and "died like a hero." Look her up on the wiki for confirmation). So, if we assume that your OC is from the same family, which I will because it isn't a particularly common name (and when I write fics I scour the books for last names of characters, it's only natural), that means Marica is somehow related to Lily. I apologize if it's intentional, but if not, I figured you should know. Second, and I assume you don't know this, Prof Vector is female (I believe this is on the wiki). Her first name is Septima. Sorry this is anonymous, I don't have an account!
Guest chapter 52 . 9/27/2014
Waiting for the sequel. Yes im still
oneeyereader chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
Heel ispartofyour foot.
When your sick you mustgo to adoctor and get healed.
oneeyereader chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
Witches that marry other witches can have babies there are spells for them.
oneeyereader chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
So lily loves
oneeyereader chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Hate is a bitter is not so bitter.
oneeyereader chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
You be surprised how many people read this story and never review .
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Sentences are missing words .Have incorrect than that great you a 7 ranking.
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I've read this story about 5 times and it never gets old! I'm still hoping that one day we can have a sequel, even though it's been 2 years.
Maybe just a one shot epilogue? ANYTHING!
Thank you so much for writing this, this story has been my favorite for years haha
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
So this fic is more than two years old, so someone's probably told you and you probably don't care, but you have Victoire being a Delacour in this chapter. She should be a Weasley.
illjwamh chapter 51 . 6/7/2014
The only thing I really have to say about this is that I think it ended too soon. Lily and Cassie were just starting to hit their stride, so to speak. This feels like a story that should have continued until they were both finished Hogwarts. I've become attached to these characters and now I feel like there's something missing - something incomplete.
illjwamh chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Liking this a lot, though a few of your perspective switches are rather abrupt and confusing. It'll switch over to Cassiopeia's POV for a paragraph or two and then back to Lily with no indication or warning.
illjwamh chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Going by what I've read so far, I'm theorizing that Cassiopeia is high-functioning autistic. Am I on to something or way off base?