Reviews for Bound With Silver Threads
Haha your note at the end of the chapter prompted me to review this time! I'm absolutely loving this story! The pace is perfect and each character is wonderfully fleshed out. And I find myself laughing throughout- you're very funny! It feels exactly like reading one of the actual harry potter books, it's got a very similar feel to it which I love! And I would never have guessed you were American- you've portrayed the English culture perfectly- down to the words they use, it's amazing! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
TheFabDonna chapter 53 . 8/16
So by now you know how much I love this fic. It's everything I want from my new gen fic (and especially now after the mess of story from CC) but I just love it so much. I reread this again and I still love it so much. But the weakest part is still Lily's coming out. I have no clue if you identify on the lgbt spectrum (but your author notes makes it seem like you don't) and if that's the case you do a pretty damn good writing about that experience but there is still something about it tags falls a little flat. Especially the fact that Lily a 15 year old girl in 2025(?)' wouldn't know the word lesbian even if she is a wizard. The whole thing does also feel a little rushed in terms of lily going from straight to realizing she is gay to completely being out. But this is just a tiny thing in s story that I love endlessly and that would always return to. This is my next gen canon.
IvoryNoctua chapter 22 . 6/30
I don't think going on a date automatically makes it a relationship
g chapter 34 . 6/29
everyone has every chapter a new boyfriend/girlfriend it is to much and it seems they can't live a chapter without a boyfriend
Silvertikal chapter 51 . 6/14
This story is one of the better HP fanfics out there. :) Cassie kinda reminds me of some ideas I have for my own OC, which makes me happy. I binge read the entire story (finished it in 3 days lol) and started reading the sequel as well, although that will probs take a while for you to complete. I wonder what Lily would name her new shop? And where'd she get the funds for it? I'm guessing her parents since they have the Potter and Black vaults at their disposal, but would that be the case? I'll be looking at your other fics cuz I like your writing style a lot. Thanks for taking the time to write! :)
BS does exist in Britain. It's "ma chérie" when talking to a girl, since his mother is french Louis would be aware of the feminine pronoun (chapter 11 if you can't find it). I like the story. It's not too rushed which is nice.
Cristina chapter 11 . 5/18
I'm so glad I decided to give this story another chance! I think I started it back when you first did and I must say it is so enjoyable :)
KuleKrizpy chapter 1 . 5/13
is there any way of saving stories to my computer on ? b/c i've certainly lost some of my favorites before and i'd hate for that to happen with this
rolygarcor chapter 52 . 3/13
i loved this story. the characters were all amazing. the story was well written. i couldnt ask for more. that being said i was promised a sequel and i cant find it! where is the sequel
crowfeild chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
But seriously thou this is god damn adorable. You really know how to flush out your characters well done.
crowfeild chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I really like this so far, and I love that you don't just throw these characters together and have them proclaim their love for each other forevermore. Can't wait to read the wrest.
Sapphic Sam chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Five clucking years I've been reading and rereading this fic, and only just now have I realized that the Malfoys are named after constellations! How dense am I? How?
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 40 . 5/8/2015
Hi I'm FrozenCauze and I'm taking you up on that offer of reviewing late (by 3 years) I've been reading this story for two days (I'm half way through:) yay) and wanted to send the author praise since its so well written and still slightly random (and is borderline m rating :P) I love the story so far and am glad to say I'm going to continue reading it :)
EteDesp Jirachi Of Frost chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Is it weird I understood most of the French when I'm almost failing that class?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
So far, I really like your fic (and your others as well). I completely agree that there is a pitiful scarcity of Potter femslash. I would like to bring two things to your attention, however, one which you may know and have used intentionally and another that I assume you don't. For one, Molly Weasley was a Prewett before marriage (make the connection between her brother Fabian, who was the previous owner of the watch she gave Harry on his seventeenth birthday and Fabian Prewett, who was in the first Order of the Phoenix and "died like a hero." Look her up on the wiki for confirmation). So, if we assume that your OC is from the same family, which I will because it isn't a particularly common name (and when I write fics I scour the books for last names of characters, it's only natural), that means Marica is somehow related to Lily. I apologize if it's intentional, but if not, I figured you should know. Second, and I assume you don't know this, Prof Vector is female (I believe this is on the wiki). Her first name is Septima. Sorry this is anonymous, I don't have an account!