Reviews for The Lost Chronicles of Giovanni
ThePokeNerd chapter 36 . 1/16/2013
cressella is paris isn't she? i knew when she used jynx
Airin G chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
And the plot thickens I never expected that from Proffessor oak lol
Ankhesenamen chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
The mental image of that machop throwing Goi was too funny!
Ankhesenamen chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
dont mind my snooping! Im on the hunt for good Giovanni fics and i think i have found one :). Ive got a lot of reading ahead of me but im looking forward to it! Im enjoying it so far! Delia and Gio are already so cute. Anyways, its off to read some more! :).
FlittingGemini chapter 51 . 9/7/2010
SQUEE! LOL
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I have to say that it's interesting how you've delved into Giovanni's past like this. It gives a whole new depth to him, something which the anime NEVER does.

japaneserockergirl
MiddleNameDanger chapter 50 . 8/13/2010
Such a fitting ending to a great season. I will definitely be looking out for the next one.
Lock Jay chapter 50 . 8/13/2010
I think two of the cliff-hangers you missed writing were some of the most main ones;

How does Gio end up leading Team Rocket?

and another;

How does Gio end up as the bad guy?

And very interesting questions too...

ShadowLock3
MikariStar chapter 50 . 8/12/2010
Wow, 50 chapters. Writing such a long story is quite an accomplishment, even more so because you updated regularly and had great quality in all the chapters. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel and the answers to all the cliffhangers.
FlittingGemini chapter 50 . 8/12/2010
AWESOME! Well done what a touching chapter! The funerals were tear-jerking and well written and the schemes of Torino jerks were heart-pounding. The reasons why I like your fic so much? Well You brought on an entirly new angle! Pretty sure that there aren't many fics about Giovanni and your creative writing gave him a fascinating past. You also gave us backgrounds of other characters from Poke'mon that many people including myself, never really considered. This story was wonderful! Keep up the good work!
ScarletLycrois chapter 50 . 8/12/2010
Woo! Congrats you completed your first ever story! Round Of Applause I can slove one of the question's, YES their relationship will go on another level! D

How did Haley die again? How'd she sacerfice herself for Gio?

Ooooh you left more cliffy's than I did _

At least you can finnaly tick the box and say this story is completed rather than on-going! D

And omg who killed the Proffesor! O
TheFlutterbyEffect chapter 50 . 8/12/2010
Wow, congratulations on finishing the story! I've read so many where people just drop out because of lack of ideas or motivation but it's great to hear that there's a sequel! Especially with all those untied threads, I'd forgotten about a few of them!
ScarletLycrois chapter 49 . 8/11/2010
Awww that was so emotional! But at least Sam's still got his son right?
Lock Jay chapter 49 . 8/11/2010
wow. BIG CHAPTER, and I don't mean big as in long. I mean event-wise, with what was happening. But poor Sammy. I guess he still has his son, at least. And his friends. Ah well. I'm thinking of things to write, how to describe this chapter, but they just don't have enough meaning. So I'll just go with a simple wow. wow. There, I wrote it. I don't have anything more to say, so-

ShadowLock3
MiddleNameDanger chapter 49 . 8/10/2010
Very powerful chapter. I feel really bad for Sammy.