Reviews for That's Interesting
This is cool
iamastory chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
so funny so true!
DisappearingHybrid chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
At least someone realizes that they're not disgusting. Seriously. The whole time I was reading the Host, I wanted to punch the crap out of Sharon.
dianscot chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Well done, as always! More interesting than I thought it'd be, as Liliy doesn't mean much to me. But it was more like getting to chat with a g.f. About the whole messy love quadrangle. Which is juicy fun!
Seams chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You don't see a lot of fics with minor characters in them, and I've been dying to read their point of views. Very well written.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I loved hearing her perspective! A refreshing take on my current OTP. :)
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow. You really GET these characters, don't you? Fantastic!
brooke13243546 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
ohh! nice!that was good do you write more host's? storys?
macgamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Nice to get the scene from Lily's perspective and thoughts. I'd be great to follow-up with her and Wanda talking as fiends together about relationships, life and all of their complications.
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh, wow! I REALLY loved this! It was nice to get an outside perspective on the Ian/WandaMelanie/Jared relationship. :P That aside, I also really enjoy it when people pick out minor characters from stories, films etc. and give them more depth. I can't wait to read your other Host stories :D
Blue Hearts Broken chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I wasn't a big fan of Lily in the book. I don't know why, but I just wasn't fond of her. But your story actually made me like her. I usually don't read these kind of fan-fics either, but yours is wonderful.
savannahreads chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
YAY! i love Lily so much and there aren't a lot of Lily stories! thnxs!
talkygirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
interesting... hmm lovely one shot!
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awe :) I liked the little peek into Lily's head very sweet.
ID-2477813 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
should do more of these. i love your stories. keep writng : )