Reviews for The Invasion Domestic
Gurichi chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've never found a non-adorable PrusCan [Canapru?] fic,ever,but this wins the cute competition.'Nuff ! -epic flail-
Odisdera-kun chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
;W; you my friend are amazing. this story was so amazingly amazing I just want to kiss your face.
ReluctantFangirl567 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really, really loved that. It was excellent, and I honestly have nothing else to say because I can't stop smiling.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
D'awwww so much fluff it hurts.
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
...I don't think "d'awwww" is the proper response for this.

Possibly: perfection.
Or: Spectacular
"Amazing Characterization" is another good possibility.

Your portrayal of their relationship was just... magnificent. It's them. It's just so... them. And you showed pretty much their entire relationship. Not in any particular order, but in the best particular order. All the little things that came together to make this were just fantastic. Positively fantastic. I seriously do not have the words for this.

For starters: I loved Prussia. From his side of the daily routine, to how he thought Canada was the cutest nation, to how he took things relatively slow, to how he freaked out upon realizing he'd pretty much moved in, to how he was willing to apologize, to the very end with the "adorable" and "husband" being the only words he needed to know in French. I love how he loved Canada. I love how he interacted with everyone. I love how he slips Kumajiro food.

Secondly, but just as important as the former: I loved Canada. I loved how absolutely adorable he is, for one. From how he has an exact snooze-button schedule, to how he rolls his eyes at Prussia's antics, to how he conspired with Germany to propose, to how he listed thing after thing upon proposing, to how he stammered and stuttered about their drunken not-quite-love-affair. All of it.

On the side: I loved how Germany was in character, and Italy, for that matter, despite them only barely being in it. I really loved how Germany gave in after Italy's bottom lip started quivering. I loved France and Spain, and their dynamic with Prussia, because it is perfect - insanely so.

I loved the set-up you had, with the bookends, and everything. I love the order you went it. I love how you used the German word for congratulations, but then worked the translation into the plot without forcing us to go to the bottom to check.

...yeah. I think that'll do for the proper response.

Thank you for writing this.
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is so adorable! And excellently written!

Did I mention it was adorable? I found it listed under the WAFF page on TV Tropes. I barely even support this! Adorable adorable adorable AHH cute.
Allers3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
D'AWWWW

I honestly think I'm going to explode from how ADORABLE this was. :D Prussia being all housewifey... :3

Awesome job!

~Ally
a chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh dear. The cute...I...I think it's killed me.

Brilliant job. :) loved it.
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was amazing. It captured their personalities perfectly, had every genre you could ask for in a romance, and it was so cute~!
Yuu-chi chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
My god. I wasn't going to read this story to begin with, in all honesty, as I was on the prowl for awesome multichapter PruCan AU's... But I am so FUCKING GLAD I DID.

This is so freggan adorable, so perfect, so in character, so ARRGGG!

I think I loved those paragraphs about Spain more than I probably should have, but they mad me laugh.

Anyway, this is so awesome that I'm going to make my friend read it even though she doesn't ship these two. If she doesn't read it, hell will be had because this is AMAZZZINGG!

Lots of love, Yuu-chi
A. Crowley chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was so cute that I think I will be vomiting rainbows for the rest of the week! Thanks this was awesome!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I swooned a little bit, I'm not gonna lie. This was so cute.
Lyikael chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is so fucking adorable, I loved this, You are great :D

The dynamics of the relationship and how you changed scenes between present and past in a way that didn't leave us bored (and even if you hadn't, we still wouldn't be), the characterization, Matt and Gil!

What I'm trying to say is, you are a wonderful writer.

Thanks for writing!
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is so cute and funny and cute and did I mention hysterical?
p0ck3tf0x chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh, how wonderful! I adored this piece; absolutely and without a doubt. It has such clean lines, from beginning to end and each section is tied together so neatly. The dialogue was realistic and still sweet, the inner monologue was sweeter still, and the descriptions were glorious. I believe that the details and descriptions were my favourite aspect, whether it be in describing the setting, their appearance, or their reactions. Beautiful.

Thank you very much for writing this, and for posting it where I might find it. It had a wonderful languid pace and a crisp, straightforward style somehow combined. Your control of the English language is amazing and helps to paint the scenes and bring the characters to life.

My favourite bits were the little, light touches; such as 'the chicks follow the small bear in a train, skittering over each other and the tile floor'. How cute! I also enjoyed this line, and the other lines like it; 'Prussia was positive "Eh?" was as useful an answer as "Huh?"'. It's those awkward little pauses in a conversation that mean nothing and everything at the same time.

Between the memories and recounting everyday activities and chores, you were able to seamlessly bring together the past and present to create a relationship.

There were so many wonderful elements to this piece that I cannot hope to list them all, but I wish to let you know how much I adored it. Honestly, it touched my heart. Truly. Please continue writing and good luck in your future projects. I will be keeping an eye on you. :)

Cheers!