Reviews for The Invasion Domestic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Beyond adorable. I love how you looped it together in the end.
Amethiste chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVED this fic.

I'm pretty sure it's the first Canada/Prussia I've read and the entire thing made me giggle.

I'm Canadian so obviously I enjoy reading Canada fics and the image of Prussia sneaking Kumajirou food is adorable! :3

This fic is definitely going to be added to my favourites. ;)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Prussia has good taste in men.
missguidedLight chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You don't know how much I love this story 3

Prussia is awesome even in the housewife's role. LMAO.

And Canada... Too much cuteness for words w

Would you let me translate this fic to my first language? (Portuguese 8D)

Definitely, the world needs to know this little piece of awesomeness **

(And sorry for my bad english, I'm not used to write in it, yet.)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ah! The cuteness! Canada is just too cute for words. Wow, I really loved this. I'm not in love with this pairing but damn, this almost makes me love it. Really, wonderful progression, great flow, great dialogue; just out-and-out fabulous. This was fabulous.
ai-08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
man, this is how fics are supposed to be.

i'm not one to cry when reading, but damn if i didn't tear up when canada proposed.

honestly, love is such a strange, abstract thing... but i really think this story pegged it. such a silly thing to say, i know, but this fic... it's just perfect.

(side note: major lulz at the invasion scene)
BeautifulXinXBlood chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
X3 I think I just about DIED of a sugar-shock. That was so fluffy, I was smiling like a fool the whole time! I love how you described the normal day, and put flash-backs in the middle. It made the whole thing just... *insert fangirl squee* OK, now that's out of my system, the formatting just made it superb! d(-)b
Quilted-Dreams chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I. LOVE. THIS. You killed my inner fangirl with the last line. Truly perfect. This should be getting 30 reviews, not just the 8. This was sweet and funny and perfect. I loved it. :3
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh wow, this is beautiful and fits exactly with how I imagine Gilbert and Matthew. It's very nice to see a PruCan fic wherein neither of them is completely useless of a moeblob.

That being said, this has officially taken the spot of my favourite PrussiaxCanada fic, ever. It is awesome and Prussia would be proud.

I'm sorry you had to squeeze the fluff from your marrow and that you barfed up rainbows, but I totally think it was worth it.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was just so sweet. very strong and deep and cute and lovely! It made me smile the whole way through
orangepencils chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
oh. my. GOODNESS. yay, I can forever save this to my favourites! I remember reading this on the comm and LOVING IT! And rereading it, well, I LOVE IT EVEN MORE! jfdnjksdhfnsdkfn!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was adorable! Like, a Slice of Life thing with flashbacks of the past and how they got together and such. I love it. Definitely a favorite.

Thank you for the awesome read! You rock! XD
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This fic is just pure awesomeness!

Prussia being Canada's house wife...er husband is just brilliant. I especially loved the fact that it was Canada that proposed, not Prussia XD

Nice job
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i love it. it's beautiful.

and those are all the words that i will ever need to say.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »