Reviews for The Invasion Domestic
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was incredible... So very deep and yet... It made me giggle, too. I like imagining Prussia being all domestic...

The proposal was so very sweet. And the way you added the flashbacks made them fit in very well...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Utterly adorable!
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Gosh, that was just so sweet!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, my gosh.

So I've been flitting in and out of the PruCan fandom, but I think I can safely say that with this story, I am in. So in. I love how you alternated the present-day scenes with flashbacks, and *argh* was that the loveliest proposal ever, or what.

This was fantastic.
charlottetheharlot11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Such a sweet story. you did a fantastic job
keishicherry chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was gorgeous. I could feel my heart swelling (not literally, I hope) at how utterly adorable and perfect this was. You missed a few commas in some spots, but that is completely unimportant. LOVE THIS.
koosei chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
w *squees* so CUTE! I love it!

Seriously, that was an awesome little peek into their day-to-day awesomeness. 3
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is so cute, that unicorns are frolicking around my brain with floating cupcakes and teddy-bears stuffed with cotton candy.

Okay, maybe not the last one, that's a little disturbing.

But anyways, THIS is what a proper Prussia x Canada fic should read like. It's so adorably domestic and awesome at the same time.

Must...resist...urge...to draw Prussia in an apron with Gilbird on his head.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SO CUTE~ SO CUTE~ SO CUTE~
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Beyond adorable. I love how you looped it together in the end.
Amethiste chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVED this fic.

I'm pretty sure it's the first Canada/Prussia I've read and the entire thing made me giggle.

I'm Canadian so obviously I enjoy reading Canada fics and the image of Prussia sneaking Kumajirou food is adorable! :3

This fic is definitely going to be added to my favourites. ;)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Prussia has good taste in men.
missguidedLight chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You don't know how much I love this story 3

Prussia is awesome even in the housewife's role. LMAO.

And Canada... Too much cuteness for words w

Would you let me translate this fic to my first language? (Portuguese 8D)

Definitely, the world needs to know this little piece of awesomeness **

(And sorry for my bad english, I'm not used to write in it, yet.)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ah! The cuteness! Canada is just too cute for words. Wow, I really loved this. I'm not in love with this pairing but damn, this almost makes me love it. Really, wonderful progression, great flow, great dialogue; just out-and-out fabulous. This was fabulous.
ai-08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
man, this is how fics are supposed to be.

i'm not one to cry when reading, but damn if i didn't tear up when canada proposed.

honestly, love is such a strange, abstract thing... but i really think this story pegged it. such a silly thing to say, i know, but this fic... it's just perfect.

(side note: major lulz at the invasion scene)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »