Reviews for The Invasion Domestic
Lyikael chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is so fucking adorable, I loved this, You are great :D

The dynamics of the relationship and how you changed scenes between present and past in a way that didn't leave us bored (and even if you hadn't, we still wouldn't be), the characterization, Matt and Gil!

What I'm trying to say is, you are a wonderful writer.

Thanks for writing!
RainKrystal chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is so cute and funny and cute and did I mention hysterical?
p0ck3tf0x chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh, how wonderful! I adored this piece; absolutely and without a doubt. It has such clean lines, from beginning to end and each section is tied together so neatly. The dialogue was realistic and still sweet, the inner monologue was sweeter still, and the descriptions were glorious. I believe that the details and descriptions were my favourite aspect, whether it be in describing the setting, their appearance, or their reactions. Beautiful.

Thank you very much for writing this, and for posting it where I might find it. It had a wonderful languid pace and a crisp, straightforward style somehow combined. Your control of the English language is amazing and helps to paint the scenes and bring the characters to life.

My favourite bits were the little, light touches; such as 'the chicks follow the small bear in a train, skittering over each other and the tile floor'. How cute! I also enjoyed this line, and the other lines like it; 'Prussia was positive "Eh?" was as useful an answer as "Huh?"'. It's those awkward little pauses in a conversation that mean nothing and everything at the same time.

Between the memories and recounting everyday activities and chores, you were able to seamlessly bring together the past and present to create a relationship.

There were so many wonderful elements to this piece that I cannot hope to list them all, but I wish to let you know how much I adored it. Honestly, it touched my heart. Truly. Please continue writing and good luck in your future projects. I will be keeping an eye on you. :)

Cheers!

~ p0ck3tf0x
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was incredible... So very deep and yet... It made me giggle, too. I like imagining Prussia being all domestic...

The proposal was so very sweet. And the way you added the flashbacks made them fit in very well...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Utterly adorable!
Artistic.Tsuna chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Gosh, that was just so sweet!
070 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, my gosh.

So I've been flitting in and out of the PruCan fandom, but I think I can safely say that with this story, I am in. So in. I love how you alternated the present-day scenes with flashbacks, and *argh* was that the loveliest proposal ever, or what.

This was fantastic.
charlottetheharlot11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Such a sweet story. you did a fantastic job
keishicherry chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was gorgeous. I could feel my heart swelling (not literally, I hope) at how utterly adorable and perfect this was. You missed a few commas in some spots, but that is completely unimportant. LOVE THIS.
koosei chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
w *squees* so CUTE! I love it!

Seriously, that was an awesome little peek into their day-to-day awesomeness. 3
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is so cute, that unicorns are frolicking around my brain with floating cupcakes and teddy-bears stuffed with cotton candy.

Okay, maybe not the last one, that's a little disturbing.

But anyways, THIS is what a proper Prussia x Canada fic should read like. It's so adorably domestic and awesome at the same time.

Must...resist...urge...to draw Prussia in an apron with Gilbird on his head.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SO CUTE~ SO CUTE~ SO CUTE~
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Beyond adorable. I love how you looped it together in the end.
Amethiste chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVED this fic.

I'm pretty sure it's the first Canada/Prussia I've read and the entire thing made me giggle.

I'm Canadian so obviously I enjoy reading Canada fics and the image of Prussia sneaking Kumajirou food is adorable! :3

This fic is definitely going to be added to my favourites. ;)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Prussia has good taste in men.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »