Reviews for The Invasion Domestic
BeautifulXinXBlood chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
X3 I think I just about DIED of a sugar-shock. That was so fluffy, I was smiling like a fool the whole time! I love how you described the normal day, and put flash-backs in the middle. It made the whole thing just... *insert fangirl squee* OK, now that's out of my system, the formatting just made it superb! d(-)b
Quilted-Dreams chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I. LOVE. THIS. You killed my inner fangirl with the last line. Truly perfect. This should be getting 30 reviews, not just the 8. This was sweet and funny and perfect. I loved it. :3
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh wow, this is beautiful and fits exactly with how I imagine Gilbert and Matthew. It's very nice to see a PruCan fic wherein neither of them is completely useless of a moeblob.

That being said, this has officially taken the spot of my favourite PrussiaxCanada fic, ever. It is awesome and Prussia would be proud.

I'm sorry you had to squeeze the fluff from your marrow and that you barfed up rainbows, but I totally think it was worth it.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was just so sweet. very strong and deep and cute and lovely! It made me smile the whole way through
orangepencils chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
oh. my. GOODNESS. yay, I can forever save this to my favourites! I remember reading this on the comm and LOVING IT! And rereading it, well, I LOVE IT EVEN MORE! jfdnjksdhfnsdkfn!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was adorable! Like, a Slice of Life thing with flashbacks of the past and how they got together and such. I love it. Definitely a favorite.

Thank you for the awesome read! You rock! XD
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This fic is just pure awesomeness!

Prussia being Canada's house wife...er husband is just brilliant. I especially loved the fact that it was Canada that proposed, not Prussia XD

Nice job
Sweetest Possible Revenge chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i love it. it's beautiful.

and those are all the words that i will ever need to say.
icequeen76 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I read this on the community and I thought it was one of the sweetest stories ever. I like the fact that you did a flashback and back to the present kinda format. Prussia's reaction to Matthew's comment had to be a bit earthshattering, but its great that he finally got his true feelings out!
ecrire.claustrum chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was adorable! I swear I got cavities reading this. Good job!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4