Reviews for Press Left Shoulder Button To Spill Guts
dragonFELL chapter 1 . 1/12
I absolutely loved the dialogue in this story (and everything else about it really), particularly when Jeanne talks about "another woman". I hadn't even stopped to wonder when Cereza's current personality really came from - from the 20 years after her awakening, or if she had the same character 400 or so years prior (side effect of paying too much attention to her present-day awesomeness, I suppose).
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Holy snap, girl (or guy or other)! I love this! Maybe it's because I'm such a huge Jeanne fangirl, but this fic is a brilliant blend of introspection, fan theory, in characterness, and a tiny bit of crack.

And the expletives are wonderful. They really set the mood for Jeanne to take center stage.

I love the witty title. I also love "...she strips naked in the middle of battle! We're only supposed to do that in an emergency!" Somehow, I could totally hear Grey Delisle say that.

Keep on rocking!

Komo
Artisa chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG I absolutely LOVED this! Everyone's so wonderfully in character! I found it hilarious that Jeanne was pouring out her guts like that without even taking a real drink! XD

ROFL 'stripping in the middle of battle' XD XD XD The idea of Bayonetta being all good and innocent is so unimaginable to me, but then again I guess it would make sense that Rodin was the reason she turned from being Cereza to Bayonetta! XD

Awesome work man! I'm off to read via sequel now! _
Asynca chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I don't think anyone else is going to accuse this fic of being subtle, but I am. I love the sweet and understated ending.

Re your disclaimer: Bayonetta is such a weird 'verse to write for; I'm so used to writing for Disney or American TV shows where there's no profanity and there's absolutely, definitely no nudity or sex ever. It's weird typing words like FUCK and SLUT and SHIT. It makes me feel like a two-bit writer who can't find other ways to express the sentiment. Guess I have to get used to it. You'll be happy to know that all your potty-mouthed profanity fits perfectly into the narrative, although I suspect you already know that.

Interesting premise re: Rodin corrupting Bayonetta. I had been assuming that exposure to popular culture as a hot babe without the mitigating influence of conservative parents did that. I like your version better!

As always, nice use of inadvertant detail (such as the blood-like wine). Focuses the reader in a very cinematic fashion.
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh, this is such a great story! It's very well written! Jeanne's interaction with Rodin was such win! I just loved the tense atmosphere in the bar. Great job
Katana Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I really like this one! I had a good time reading it. _
Xenthia chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really enjoyed reading this.

I found a tiny little mistake there, though: "She made her way in this world, even though I couldn't be there for ME." It should've been HER, I believe.

Other than that, it was great. Being a huge fan of Bayonetta/Jeanne pairing, I hope you'll start an actual femslash series about them.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Made me smile and laugh. Good job. :D
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Odd.. but intresting. You should write more.
Taijutsudemonslayer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great story, please write another one. Great Job!
Nirianne chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Perfect! As potty-mouthed as that was, you've truly brought out the character's personalities in this well-written fic. Not to off or anything; they were normal. I heard their voices in my head and it fit with the ambiance of the story and the dialogue it produced. Well done!

I really loved Bayonetta's way of living life: smoking pot, drinking booze and hot sex. Totally her.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is great. I could practially hear the characters as I read - you've got the characterisations down well. I like.
ChaosKittyKat chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was a pleasure to read. You portrayed the characters so well, I could almost hear their voices in my mind as I was reading it. :) Just one little thing, there's a grammar error about halfway through and I quote "you're delicate little flower woke up." It should be "your" instead. But anyways, I loved this chapter, very well done! :D.

ZagaraVale

x
NoobishLizard chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I got the title after I finished reading it, well done haha. This was also very well written I especially enjoyed the beginning. Excellent stuff. I also like how the readers can interpret it two ways, I see it as a friendship fic, but I'm pretty sure the Bayo\Jeanne fans will enjoy that ending as well.

I hope to see some more from you in this section!
Lavender Fae chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was different! But in a good way. I loved how you portrayed Jeanne and Rodin. And it took me a moment to get the title, but after I did I loved it too! More please. :3