Reviews for Push & Pull
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Wonderful!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Oh I love the ending! I knew they couldn't deny it much longer!

I'm glad you touched on what had happened in their past.

Very glad they confessed to missing each other's presence.

I'm very pleased that Casey took care of Derek (but I'm suspicious with the idea of Derek making himself sick on purpose so that Casey would take care of him)

************

Amusing dialogue response from Derek:

Pat rang in on the intercom then. "Miss Casey, Little Derek is here."

"Aww, why do you always call me little?" Casey heard Derek's whiny voice in the background and she held back a laugh.

GREAT job! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh wow, it seems like Casey and Derek aren't over no matter how much Casey wants to move on.

I'm wondering what happened in their past and what's making Derek come into her life NOW after 6 years.
FlamingRose11 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
LOOOOVE IT!
maktub chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I love this story :) I just read it for the second time and it still gives me the chills. Molly xx
passionatelysimple chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wow, Casey is pretty successful to have her own practice at that age. Derek coming in with different problems was humourous, especially the 'cries wolf' situation when he actually was sick. This was fun to read.

A.
itsi3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I LOVED this! I mean WOW! Just LOVED it!

It draws you in and keeps you wanting more right up to the last word!

Awsome job!

Crystal
hushhushyou chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I absolutely LOVE this! It was amazingly written, so in character, and just everything about it was perfect! I love that you built up this ongoing thing with Derek&Casey so that we could get a glimpse of the past and understand why they turned out in this situation in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I love me some happy Dasey haha but the angst that you brought into this made it all the more satisfying in the end. Which the ending is just to die for! Not only was it sexy, but sweet as well. I love Derek's "Will you always write in pretty handwriting for me?"

Which brings me to another point that I love about this story. The fact that you started it with a sort of anecdote about Casey and doctors and their chicken scratch of writing hah. It made a stable beginning and was a great way to end it as well (with Derek's comment). In a small way, it brought the whole story together which even if intentional or not, was brilliant!

I also love the time line (if that makes sense?). We're brought way into the future when they're in their late twenties and this brings a different element to the picture because they're older and they don't always act the same as they're fifteen year old counterparts had. So it's kind of a fresh of breath air because it's different but yet, the same (now I'm beginning to sound like some cheesy philanthropist, sorry!) I should delve deeper into what I mean but I feel like I still won't make sense.. well anyway!

All in all, I enjoyed this story very, very much! Sorry this review lacks, I usually am more detailed than this xD. I do hope to read more from you because you write so elegantly and I loved this story to no ends! If not, I still appreciate the works that you have so considerately brought into this fandom :)
Angela chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This story was amazing, it captured the characters attitudes nicely and portrayed the desired love between Casey and Derek.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Oh my gosh, this was so good! It had just the right amount of humor and angst to show that they were grown-ups now, with a past, but still the same people-combative, competitive, and utterly fixated on pissing each other off. I loved how Casey was determined to be a good doctor in the face of Derek's rediculous medical claims. It's very in character. (It's called "love" kidlets!) And then how she totally freaked when there really was something wrong with him-priceless! So Casey.

And as for the ending...wow. Sex on the medical table. I guess that's the grown-up way to play doctor, huh? ; D
Zuzzeroo chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Well this little story just made my evening. It was wonderfully well written and everyone was in character and I just loved it. Loved it. Bravo!

xoxoTaraxoxo
Tia chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Okayy that was an awesome story. :)
Leaf26 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wonderful story and wonderful work. Keep it up!
LaFolie chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
wow such a great twoshot! i loved how derek just randomly shows up at her practice, its so derek-like. and the bet backstory i could def see happening, with dereks teenage ego and all.

such a swoon-worthy ending, too. i liked the pretty handwriting thing too, it tied everything together well. good job!
Illaengka chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow. Just wow. So good! You really brought out all the emotions, both Casey's and what we saw of Derek's through her. I like Pat, she just knows, and calling him "little Derek" so cute!

Excellent! Keep up the great emotional writing!