Reviews for Wake Up
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very nice work. You created a great story. It seems a little like both Raven/BB and Terra/BB. Mostly Terra/BB though. There is no doubt that, even when the series ends, Beast Boy still has feelings for Terra. However, there is also something between Raven and Beast Boy as well.

Raven shifting around... I'm guessing that finding Beast Boy gone mean he left her bed... or his... and that they're a couple, despite how he feels towards Terra. This is my favorite Raven/Beast Boy/Terra love triangle that I've ever read. You should do more Teen Titans work, WGreen. Also, I'm working on Blood Sisters, and the third chapter is going to be posted in a little bit. Mabye we can hang out over the weekend, (have tomorrow off), and possibly work on fanfiction together?

Have a great day man, and I'll be looking forward to more stories from you!

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Insinidy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
WHAT?How is that the end! I'm so confused... is that the end? Was Terra the girl in the tomb? Despite my idiotic confusion, it was very good, sad, but effective. I like that he still thinks of her after all those years, it's sweet.
Skidzz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Man you did a really good job on this was so sad though(obvious your intention thoughXD)

P.S. The Raven comment made me lolXD