Reviews for The Further Adventures of A Teague
A shade of grey91 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
great! I'm going to look for blood and chocolate so I actually know how to compare the "real" aiden to "your" aiden and etc. but it seems to me that you are doing a great job so far!
A shade of grey91 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Very well written, this held me riveted until the very end, which happens rarely know a days... I have a question though, I have never read the book, but I have seen the movie of blood and chocolate. What are the differences if you know and would be so kind enough to share?
fireinu chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I like the fanfiction I am glad

you updated.
Demon'sGrace chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Wait, wait, wait, where is the rest, what happened to Chuck? This was really well written and I really liked the part about the occult books.
fireinu chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I like the new chapter. i hope you update soon.
Angel of the Surf chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
This is really good. Please keep writing.
ephemerae chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
There are some marvellously bright chunks of description here - the unreserved use of AC in the South and Southwest and the weight of a textbook reflecting its price - maybe getting out of college has sharpened some of the experience in my head, but I'd say you're dead on with your details and it's a great first impression. I do hope your inspiration clings long enough to get a second, even if it doesn't carry you through to a conclusion.

I have to admit I'm really very curious how your characterization of Aiden will build. It's unfair to blame him for his terrified reaction to the great revelation, the whole point being that he thought he could handle such a thing. He's certainly a well-meaning kid. (I can see him feeling guilty over what he did to Vivian, once the fear subsides. He knows she's probably alive, but no more.)

On the other hand, he was cowardly, soon feeling the need to destroy her for no particularly good reason aside from his own fear. I never really bought the notion that he honestly thought he was "releasing"* her from anything; I think that was him rationalizing doing something he ostensibly "hated"** doing in the past. (After his statement of reluctance over "going out and killing something"** in the context of hunting with his father, it seemed distinctly hypocritical - as if after doing him the dubious harm of frightening him she no longer merited the life he'd spare in any insect.*)

Good luck, in any case. The titles at the end of this chapter made me laugh and clap in surprise - I'd love to know where he and Dan go from here and what we're going to get to find out about Charles the Robot. -

*p.241 in the 19 paperback edition.
**p.79
*p.58 "He carefully allowed an ant to crawl from his wrist to a blade of grass."
Girmie chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Looks interesting. It's nice to see Aiden being shown as doing something other than whimper in a corner. And what on earth is happening with Charles/Chuck?
Acacia Eastbramble chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Wow, this is really impressive. I like it. Continue please!