Reviews for Gordon Gordon Saves The Day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Bonesfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was awesome! I love Gordon-Gordon! Brilliant story! That was hilarious. :)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I don't care if it was out of character; I liked this little "What if Gordon Gordon got involved...?" fic. As with all of your fics, very entertaining. :-)
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Laugh-out-loud funny! I esp. liked your use of bull's testicles or bollocks as the English love to say: Hacker and sweets were eating their own "bullshit" as Americans say... Thanks.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Haha nice idea! Great read :)
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Here's to off-the-wall every time! My only quibble was that darling GG didn't feed Hack-hack-hacker (notice how his name even sounds like he's vomiting) his own balls. Am I over Hacker - you bet! Great story, laughed like a hyena until people started to stare! :D 2BB
squirtbug158 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
LOL! If only! Gordon Gordon has more sense than the lot of them together!
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow, I loved this, it was great.
azsmalls chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lmao! I absolutely loved it! Very clever and great writing skill. Thanks for the pleasure!
WickedSydney chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was perfect! You nailed gordan godan exactly and I wouldn't be suprised if he really did that
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was rather funny... i liked it!
CSINaomi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh my goodness, Gregg - I just can't seem to wipe the wicked grin off of my face! This is just delicious! Of course, the thought of Brennan ever touching Hacker again makes my skin crawl and leaves ME wanting to throw up, so I can only imagine what I'd do with bull testes in my tummy :P

Loved it!

Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Gregg; from your mouth to HH's ears. Looks like all your culinary efforts are going to good use. Maybe Brennan needs to see the video too? Don't think this is as off the wall as we might hope. Thanks for this chapter and buon appetito!

AMENS chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Excellent story. Gordon Gordon is one of my favorite characters. He has a very distinctive speech pattern, and you did a good job with it.
ohcherryohbaby chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was really funny! Bull testicles! LoL!