Reviews for It all started in Greece
tiCocoChanelle chapter 14 . 7/17/2017
I love it! Such a good story! !
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2016
I always wanted to read a story about Mac
and Stella that makes sense. And now I found one. This is definitely one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I laughed and nearly cried so many times. This story is really based on something that is realistic. I thank you for writing this. I also liked it very much that you wrote a lot about Greece - that's much better than boring history lessons!
jennymurley2016 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I love this story
Stella taylor chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ends this beautiful story ... please ... KISS
Vanidot chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
I don't often read M rated stories but I have to say I'm glad I read this one. It was a very good story! The perfect end to their trip to greece. Quote "In New York, Lindsay had received a reply from Stella. There was no text, only several pictures. Oh my God, oh my God... she covered her face with her hand. There were four photos. Three of them showed Mac and Stella, hugging and kissing at what seemed a beautiful sunset. The fourth... Oh my God. Lindsay looked again in disbelief. Mac Taylor was there, legs apart and arms outstretched in a position to launch supposedly a spear, a javelin or who knows what, and wearing... nothing..." end quote. I just knew that was bound to happen. I loved it Thanks again.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was truly very well written.
Shanghai.Loving chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
can you write a sequel to this please?
napafun chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
Wow! The last two chapters're amazing , I really love the dream scene wow really beautiful*
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Incredible story! Absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant! I hope Stella feels better! I agree with Lindsay, she has all the symptoms!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Wonderful chapter! Adorable! I'm glad that everything worked out! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out okay!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
Amazing chapter! Very moving! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! What is it that has them enthralled? A picture of Stella's Mom?