Reviews for Star Wars: Return of the Sith
Crieger chapter 15 . 3/19
Did this just turned into a harem story, wasn't expecting that. Slow start, but it definitely picks up.
henchman213 chapter 24 . 3/2
It's such a shame this story isn't getting the attention it deserves. Do you post anywhere else on the world wide web ?
Good storyline and relatable characters. Exelent after credits comments. I don't usually review, but pre-flashback was the most exited I have been for star wars in a long while, not to say it is any way less now. But you did take quite a break there and it shows.
Krolikson chapter 25 . 2/28
I love that analogical side of yours. A little bit surprising you only write one SW story. Heck, have you considered writing a minishot of the current movie, just for people to notice you better.
Hardlight chapter 24 . 2/25
Somehow the star wars interest has waned in me. So many stories to tell, yet most other people just keep repeating the same ones or completely deteriorate into an unreadable "love" mush. It's good to see you are doing your own thing.
KasugaRomio chapter 24 . 2/18
Things have definitely escalated this last couple of months, it's especially jarring to see it all happen from Europe. But you are right, life moves on.
I am more surprised by the Naruto quote in the end, but it's still a nice change of pace to see things happen from another pov. Keep up the good work !
Hardlight chapter 23 . 1/17
Tenn's tail indeed. It's what I love about star wars, so many possibilities and stories to tell.
Cyclopz chapter 23 . 1/16
Two chapters while I was away. You are on fire, on the other hand your "let's talk about something else" subject change still needs work. Otherwise it's jumping from fictional drama into irl drama.
henchman213 chapter 23 . 1/11
Does this site not inform us of updates anymore ? I was rereading the "harem" ark and two extra chapters just popped up on the screen. Makes me wonder what else I missed.
It's hard to see your childhood heroes go away, but our parents have experienced similar stuff and they seem to be doing okay. So let's say our good-buys and look towards the future, because time doesn't take pity on anyone. Thanks to you and the society for all this entertainment that distracts us from that inevitable end.
Krolikson chapter 23 . 1/6
Not a lot of twileks in current Star Wars cinematic universe, so it's good to see I haven't imagined their species with Tenn here.
R-One Leia scared me, it did not work well on the big screen. Outside of cameos I haven't seen her in much either, but she clearly made enough of an impact with that one role to last a lifetime.
Sometimes I am not sure if losing the eu was such a bad thing. True, it had great stories, but oh boy did it also have some bizarre ones too.
Could you recommend some sw games for a newbie ?
Esquire-man chapter 23 . 1/5
I wasn't sure about going this deep into Tenns backstory, but props for proving me wrong. She is a lot more interesting than I expected.
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 23 . 1/4
So many updates during the holidays xD Brings joy to my spirit just going through them all !
KasugaRomio chapter 23 . 1/3
When you put something down, there is obviously no holding you back. Good work in conveying all the emotions she is feeling.
I know there is a Vader comic, but after watching Rogue One, I really started to wish for something to do with an Imperial soldiers.
Compared to what marvel managed to do with teen Tony and younger Hank Pym, I am surprised disney didn't use the same CG team on Tarkin and Leia.
KasugaRomio chapter 22 . 1/2
I hate the cleaning part after the holidays. So it's a good thing there is something to read while I try to avoid real life responsibilities. Hopefully yours were equally festive and the new year has brought enough inspiration to keep writing !
yoface chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
I am still in a full rogue one mood and this is just the right story to keep that hype going. Your knowledge of the world is pretty amazing and quite informative about what has changed after the eu became au. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!