Reviews for Star Wars: Return of the Sith
PartyPat22 chapter 22 . 11/3
Is Dantius a name you came up with for Palpatine? I agree that Sheev is a terrible choice, although it does justify his extreme hatred of his father.
PartyPat22 chapter 17 . 11/3
In the beginning, you mention the species that serve Gadran the Hutt. I noticed that you didn't include Ganks, who are often found amongst their retinue. Is that intentional due to Gadran's low level of importance among his clan? Also, you didn't capitalize Humans amongst the other species. Do you have something against your own kind, buddy? You got something to say to all your Human readers? I loved the space combat, although the dogfighting could have been a bit more detailed. I'll have to read more chapters to find out if you have or not, but I hope you include some sort of leftovers from the One Sith order. Also, from what I understand, the Hutts don't usually allow anyone to travel to their throneworlds that aren't other Hutts or slaves, so you would likely see a lot of Huuns, the lower caste if Hutt society that are considered slaves themselves.
Cyclopz chapter 26 . 4/22
Nothing better than come back to a story and have a couple extra chapters to go through. Now we are more familiar with Tenn and her struggles, there is a plan to go forward with and a lot more to discover. Can't wait xD
henchman213 chapter 26 . 4/17
Another great chapter !
Krolikson chapter 26 . 4/15
New battlefront trailer really revved my motors back, finally an imperial story. Outside of that mmo, a rarely touched upon side. Ofcourse rogue rascals are just as good.
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 26 . 4/14
Not that I minded getting to know Tenn better, but I missed this couple more.
KasugaRomio chapter 26 . 4/13
Don't watch the BBT, but it sounds like we are back in action ! With all those flashbacks, I was missing the girls and Jerin adventures. So have we ever discovered if Twileks exist in the new star wars or what, because rewatching the new movies made me concerned.
Crieger chapter 15 . 3/19
Did this just turned into a harem story, wasn't expecting that. Slow start, but it definitely picks up.
henchman213 chapter 24 . 3/2
It's such a shame this story isn't getting the attention it deserves. Do you post anywhere else on the world wide web ?
Good storyline and relatable characters. Exelent after credits comments. I don't usually review, but pre-flashback was the most exited I have been for star wars in a long while, not to say it is any way less now. But you did take quite a break there and it shows.
Krolikson chapter 25 . 2/28
I love that analogical side of yours. A little bit surprising you only write one SW story. Heck, have you considered writing a minishot of the current movie, just for people to notice you better.
Hardlight chapter 24 . 2/25
Somehow the star wars interest has waned in me. So many stories to tell, yet most other people just keep repeating the same ones or completely deteriorate into an unreadable "love" mush. It's good to see you are doing your own thing.
KasugaRomio chapter 24 . 2/18
Things have definitely escalated this last couple of months, it's especially jarring to see it all happen from Europe. But you are right, life moves on.
I am more surprised by the Naruto quote in the end, but it's still a nice change of pace to see things happen from another pov. Keep up the good work !
Hardlight chapter 23 . 1/17
Tenn's tail indeed. It's what I love about star wars, so many possibilities and stories to tell.
Cyclopz chapter 23 . 1/16
Two chapters while I was away. You are on fire, on the other hand your "let's talk about something else" subject change still needs work. Otherwise it's jumping from fictional drama into irl drama.