Reviews for The Might've Been
cocain2 chapter 3 . 5/8
This is as hilarious as it is of the best written naruto fanfics I've read.I'm astounded that a story of such high quality has so few reviews.I'm very lucky to have stumbled upon it, though i really wish there was a continuation or more content like characters are really very entertaining.
narufemsasu chapter 15 . 5/2
i really hope somebody adopt ur narufemsasu fic. or maybe idk, you continue it?
Zhor chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Not bad at all.
I think I preferred the first of the three stories by far. The second seemed a little too broken up, but I like how it showed nukenin as actual people. The third seems interesting enough... Hm.
Shattering chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Lol I liked this chapter the most.
Baradine chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Why are all of these incredibly interesting? Bless you for making them, but damn you for being a tease.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
This chapter alone makes me wish this was being continued as a full story.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Ha, that was pretty awesome. Shame it has been discontinued.

Looking forward to checking out the other content within this set.
Nadoxx chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Very good collection of stories, deserves much more attention then it has gotten!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Uzumaki Apprentice: Continue. This. Now.

I loved the characters of Sacchin, but there's so much potential for lulz and drama in Uzumaki Apprentice that I desperately want to see a second chapter. Brush off your 3-4 year old story notes and get cracking.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Faceless: This was a series of cool scenes rather than a coherent story, so it didn't really grab me.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Sacchin: Fantastic characters. I loved Naruto, Sasuke, and their interaction. The story began to feel a little boring because it seemed to be following canon without much change, but those two characters were dynamite.

I'd love to see them appear again, either by continuing this or in something new.
AnAncientBard chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Cute...
7/10
Heika chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This would make an awesome story lol
Pertinent chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
I don't dislike this.
Mahalalel chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm very surprised there haven't been more reviews. You are an excellent author with great grammar/spelling, awesome plot, incredible pace and well thought out character development. These one shots are really a character study of your author type, and you're a damn good author.