Reviews for UCHIHA DIARIES : BOOK 2
lv90047 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Love this. Cannot wait for the next book.
YaoiAttraction chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
XD
BelovedShadow chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
and I thought that book one was good... HAH! This one is even better! I would love to be leaving you long lustrous reviews, but I need to get on reading the next book! Ciao!
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
O.o. I love my friends dearly too, but I don't think I'd kiss them... oh well, it worked out alright!

Hehe, I love it when Sasuke is all adorable 3

A.k.u.r.a.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 11 . 11/2/2010
i love this book. so awesome... im gonna go read the next book. *screams like a crazy fangirl*
ishala8 chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Great job as always but I foresee trouble up ahead. Uchihas are too possessive for their own good.
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
oooh... love this fic so much... it so cute and sweet.. absolutely love this series... you are really awesome...
TheVanillaTwilight chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
LOL XD the end was SO funny. i almost died of laughter!
asukaxjinforever chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
one word... SMEXY! hehe

all that love-making was sure hot as hell lol, i luved it! cant wait for Book 3, although right now i have no ideas i can give you ( either way im sure you'll make it great anyway -
aeonreclipse chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
:] I'm pleased! Oh, So, Pleased. :] I have a suggestion! I want to read about Sasuke Starting his new life with Itachi. Like what position in the company will he recieve...or if they'll have office sex. I can't wait for book 3!

LOVE
Emiko-Chanxoxo chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
Gya! That was so cute!
passionateinterest chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
God I loved Book 2 ! :D I can't wait to see what you are preparing us for the third book.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 11 . 3/14/2010
xDD i like how Naruto calls when they're having sex.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
OMG! This chapter was amazing I wonder what Itachi's reaction will be.

Book 3...I will have to get back to you on that.
aeonreclipse chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Aw, I mean everything was so real! Itachi and sasuke just there...liuke everything. It made me feel like I was watching a movie!

O.o just wow! The emotions I could feel them through the computer.

MiXia-chan...WOW

And Sasuke's present! WOW! I like how you made it tangerine! :] that was a nice touch. And Kakashi...I like how you added Kakashi.

WOW AMAZING! Can't wait to see what hapens next! Specially with that kiss!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »