Reviews for Tales from a Deranged Youth
TheDualWriter chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I know it's been two years but you HAVE to update this! You HAVE to! I absolutely love this!
TheBitchCartoonist chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
So cute! But those 3 girls are fucking annoying ass bitches. SAM'S MOM Y U ABUSE YO KIDZ? Also, Flint Paper! And circumcisions!
sugarguts chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is amazing! You capture their personalities so well. (๑•́ •̀๑)
You MUST continue! I love the way you characterize them. :)
PorkNBeans chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I am so happy you updated this! I very much enjoy your writing.
PorkNBeans chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved the story. It is hard to make a unique fiction without butchering the characters' personalities, but you managed to keep their personalities intact AND make an adorable as well as original story at the same time.I can't say it enough. I loved it. I hope the gripping tales of Sam and Max before puberty continue!
Kaouse chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Wow, this story is the bomb. Both Sam and Max are pretty in-character, and you even have a little character development thing oing on. All I can say is that I hope you continue this story.

Oh, and the references to Powerpuff Girls were awesome.

Player2 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Okay, fine, I'll go first. (Why, oh WHY, has no one reviewed this yet?)

I'm gonna say it flat out; keep updating, even though no one else has said anything yet. I really love this. The storylines you've written so far have all been really cute, but you still remain really faithful to Sam & Max's personalities. I can completely see them doing these things, but you still manage to make me go "awww."