Reviews for Seasons Change
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Okay, now *that's* romance well done. The honorable Knight and ex-criminal and the silences and actions and no silly melodrama. Loved it. The shared understanding of regret and gentle acceptance without judgment is just very refreshing.
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Their relationship unfolds so beautifully in this. Lovely.
laloga chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Very sweet! Obi-Wan is summed up so well in this line: "His selflessness was an annoying, if not admirable trait."

Lovely use of the seasons on Tattoine to illustrate the timeline of their relationship as well!
ForceForGood chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is beautiful! Your story reads like a poem. Ventress has such potential as a character. You've given them a believable transition in their relationship from enemies, to friends, to intimates.
Thessili chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was really beautiful. How their long standing friendship allowed her to be healed, teaching her that love is possible, through friendship and trust.

The device of breaking the story into seasons is beautiful and very creative :) I adore the recurring imagery of their fingers together, foreshadowing their love.

His selflessness was an annoying, if not admirable trait. - haha such a good way for someone to describe him, especially someone who used to be dark side.
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really enjoyed the story! I love seeing things from different points of view, and its not very often that I've read anything from Asajj's perspective.
Queen chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
As always, you do such a lovely job. If Ventress and Obi-Wan were to have a relationship, I'd imagine it would have to go something like this. Just a development of understanding and companionship between them, then turning into more.
gurnius chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
What a truly beautiful and touching story. The gentle progression of their regard for each other as it slowly builds into something more is perfectly framed by the inevitable passage of time. That you have written it in the passive POV of someone unused to basic human kindness and goodness makes the story of their growing together all the poignant and touching. Bravo for a job well done!
pronker chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was romantic and a nice framing device, the turn of the seasons. Liked the orchard especially.