Reviews for The Charade of the Season
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Wow, I like how the boys proved to John the demon that he doesn't know crap about them. And it makes sense that he wouldn't understand their bond... oh sure he knew the had one but wasn't around enough to understand how it worked. Great wrap up to a great episode! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Wow, this was so intense and then when Sam showed the kids the picture... I knew in my gut it was John but oh the poor boys. And what a cliffy to end it on! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow, such an intense chapter... such a true game of cat and mouse. Poor boys, the mental strain alone is got to be killing them. I love how Sam has bonded with the boys though. :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh wow, great start... like the boys dealing with the fall out of the last episode. I really do like how as a group of writers you guys are connecting the stories which I'm sure is no small feat.

The description of the B&B made me smile... they all seem to be a bit over decorated and to imagine the boys in one- priceless.

I love how they've been stuck babysitting boys that may well mirror then! Look forward to more! :0)
Nana56 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Wow, this one really had me guessing. No clue how it was going to go down.

It was really cute how the boys they were taking care of were so much like our boys. Loved that and Dean using it to get them into the car in the last chapter. Very cool.

Nicely done. :)
mousefiction chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
"And he's a damn better father than you could even dream of being." Ohh...burn...

"You know, Sam, I only have one thing that's really important to me." Aw...

I really liked how this ended; I'm enjoying the season you guys are doing, but I think so far this is one of my favorite episodes.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
"The last time you said this I came back to find you kidnapped by a troll." That made me chuckle.

Good job!
mousefiction chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
-_-; Poor mail carrier guy... having to face a pissed off Sam. No one wants that.

"That's Sam's seat." Huh... what an interesting first thing to say in that situation, but I liked it a lot for some reason.

Great job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Huh... the oldest brother was 14, right? I bet he's pissed about having to have a sitter.

Anyway, good start with chapter one!
IritIlan chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I loved how Sam and Dean stuck togheter when it matter and never let John's words influence them. It's seem that he doesn't fully have John's way of thinking - their father would have known they'll never turn agains each other or see each other as evil.

The part with the changed memories was great, it took me a little to realize what's going on. And again it was nice that 'John' couldn't control their mind, chouldn't win with his mind tricks.
friendly chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
great job.. loved it
IritIlan chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Things really seems to be getting from bad to worse for Dean and Sam. And they really can be stubborn about keeping things to themselves and not talking to each other. I wish they could see they are not protecting each other this way, just making it even harder on themselves.

Love this story.
Ash chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This is one of the best stories yet! I am incredibly engrossed and incredibly creeped out! It's not often that fanfiction manages to be well written enough to actually be creepy but John is genuinely freaking me out! Well done- I love this story so far!
annie chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This series has taken an interesting (and creepy) turn. I'm interested to see where the story goes from here.