Reviews for Twilight Fictionista WitFit Daily Challenges
nikkiboo1 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Loved "What Happens in Vegas" and would love to read more of it!
CQCullen chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
I would really like to see ch 13 in a complete one shot. Anthony was so cute.
ToDeleteAccount chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
*chases
ToDeleteAccount chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Whenever you write out all these stories, you are going to make it har for me to sleep since I'll be reading all the time :)

ToDeleteAccount chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Most interesting...

Do continue :)

ToDeleteAccount chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! Would you be willing to extend on this one? I'm very curious :)

ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ooh, keep this one maybe to expand on into a short story?

I liked it :)

And I'm willing to edit a bit for you should you want me to ;) I know kyla is a busy little bee :)

Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
I don't think you are rusty at all. I love the way you have this started. The fact that Edward is in Volterra but not really with the Volturi is nice. I love that he seems to be able to come and go as he pleases. I loved the reason why he left the family and how he found his calling. His reaction to meeting BElla was priceless.

I would love to see you continue this.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
This is great. I loved the accident. I wonder if Edward is really married or widowed and just still wears his ring.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
I feel so bad for poor Edward in this story. I enjoyed reading it.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
This is a great idea. I loved the idea of them meeting in less than favorable conditions. I also liked that Edward wanted to help her and that she needed help.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
I loved this story. The way BElla show so much courage and then the intreging Darkward. I liked him alot as well.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
I think this is great. I can see this playing out. I can also see this continued with a twist of Edward joining the guard. I cried reading this. It is well done.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I think this was a great one. I wonder who was in the car behind her and if she actually survived the lightning.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
I hink this would make a very interesting story. I love that even though Bella was hurt she went to help Eward afterall.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »