Reviews for Proof by Contradiction
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Its different trying to figure it out what's going on and shit but i do like it so far
MarilagML chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Hope Edward don't go too tattoo crazy. :-)
dihenydd chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
A tatted Edward? What could be cooler! I am intriqued to know just how the connection between him and the Whitlock clan was forged.
FenixMJR chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
loved the chapter, can't wait for the next one
Navarre chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
I take it the dream was a precog ofthe future with glimpses of his past woven through ethereally.

Edward is tied to the Whitlock's...hmmm.

You weave a mystery wrapped in an enigma, Eun.

Well done.
paammee11 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Could't stop reading this fic! Very creative use of characters and the plot keeps getting weirder and creepier... I love it! Nice twists...waiting impatiently for more!
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Ganda naman ng panaginip ni Mang Edward...haaaaaay. May bago na namang mga kaganapan. Sana magka-team sila ni aling Bella.

Kailan ang susunod na kabanata? Nag-aabang ang iyong kababayan.
katmom chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
More pieces...

Thanks for sharing...

Kathie
bbcakes chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Aaand the plot thickens! I know you probably hate getting these types of questions, but do you have any idea of how many chapters this story will be? Just curious. :o)
Cuccicella chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Very well thought process and well written on the dream sequence .

I don't know about others but I love this story. It's require brain cell to mull over the imagination of the posibility of what next step is to find Alice.

It's not a story for everybody but definitely for me.

More please :)
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Don't apologize for a well thought-out story! I'm really enjoying the pacing and drive. It makes sense to me and feels very well-timed. Brilliant. Thank you.

Looking forward to Edward making contact. I hope he keeps a proper sense of decorum (through the terror)! And his wits about him. I've heard 'they' can be crafty and become miffed when they are tracked so tenaciously. *smirk*

Keep up the great work. RoseE.
scmm chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
Ang galing! Grabe. Too good. I only have Prey on my favorite stories list so it's only now that I'm catching up with your new story. Prey was really good. I thought it's very hard to top that but here you go proving me wrong. Galing! 14 chapters in one sitting. It'll be hard to wait for the next chapters.
fuz chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
Ooooh, the mystery, the unexpected, somehow it sounds familiar. Thank you!
bbcakes chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
I love reading the fluffy stories as much as anyone, but to find a story that has as much substance as this one is just so refreshing! You have a great imagination and even a greater talent at portraying it in words. Ive loved every chapter of this so far and can't wait to see where it goes!
TWIce as nice chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Hm...

I have a few questions. You know, things that I'm confused about that I was wondering if you'd clear up for me...?

Here they are: (not in any particular order)

1. When Edward refers to him and Bella "sleeping together," that literally means just that: sleeping, right? Not having sex, correct? Why would it matter if they shared a bed together? Why would her father care? Is there something significant about this that I missed?

2. Also, although everyone seems to know what Jasper and the other beings are, no one has flat-out used the word "vampire" have they? Sorry, if they have and I'm just a moron for not remembering; but, if they haven't, what is the purpose behind that? Are they not vampires, but other supernatural beings? I suppose that if you answered that question, you'd give the story away... Okay, then, I guess, don't answer it!

Well, thanks for sharing! Can't wait for another update! I'm really liking this story!
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »