Reviews for Heartbreak Warfare
TheRugbymom chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Tear-jerker.
I recently lost my hard drive, so I'm trying to go back and find all of my favorite authors and stories. (Fuck if I can figure out why I'm not getting my updates - that has nothing to do with my hard drive!) Anyway, I came across your stories. I started reading these outtakes.
I can only read stories like this after they are complete. I can't take the waiting between installments to find out what will happen next! But I'm looking forward to reading Tie Me Here In Time.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow! Moving. It pinches a little to hear Edward lusting after Rose (because I'm stuck on E & B), but this still hints a quite an interesting story.
dbpbatm chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Too funny!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
It's so torturously sweet... She should shove the letter in Sandy's face, and make HER read
it, so that she knows what her son thought Bella should do! Bella loved Dex more than her
own life... and for Sandy to have given Bella the letter that TOM was supposed to give her
when HE thought it was time, was so underhanded, manipulative and CRUEL! SHE is the
one who disrespected and dishonors her sons memory every time she shows such obvious
disrespect for Bella!
nysue chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
"Mrs. Cope is a moron. She's from Utah." That is just classic! This was adorable with the Three Amigos when they were little. So cute. I snorted my way through it.
nysue chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I'm a little weepy here. That was a beautiful letter. Dexter must have been a cool guy. His mother is an evil bitch. Should I feel badly for saying that?
nysue chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved getting Em's POV. Wow. He was being kind of pervy at his best friend's funeral. I think Dexter would have laughed at that.
kneon chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
what a sweet chapter.
CynMar Rom chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was really really cute :)

Much love!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Cute! Gotta love the innocence of young children :-)
amwine chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It is nice that Bella can smile at her memories now. Great job...thanks!
LyricalKris chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Such a strange thing to consider - growing up with the same people around you. You know, I don't know anyone that I met before I was 17... and even then, it's just my best friend, no one else.

Lovely little moment. You know ILY.
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
These memories and slices of life are great! I'm glad this one just elicits smiles and warmth of memory.
KazM77 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
KRM for me dealt more with establishing who Bella and Edward were and are now, and the development of their new friendship.

TMHiT for me is dealing with trying to establish a romantic relationship with someone grieving the loss of a loved one and the process each individual has to go through to move forward, the array of emotions is well portrayed. I like the way it shows that Bella's had a long time to come to terms with what she was going to be losing and choosing to move on with Edward is not a betrayal to the love she felt for Dexter, I think its more her embracing living.

These stories are really well written and nicely paced. Looking forward to (when you're in a position to) following the new healthier, blooming relationship between Edward and Bella.

(Using same review for all 3 related stories).
LZTZ chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
This letter is heartbreaking beautiful! It's his final goodbye to her. This final way to letting him see who she really is through his eyes. His final way of letting her know that it's okay to live, it's okay to love, and it's okay to move on because even though they are no longer physically together their love it forever. They are soul-mates, written in the stars. They are each other's 1st true loves and have a bond that's unbreakable. It's in times like this that we find our strength and our character is challenged. While Dexter knew that the road wouldn't be easy for her without him he had complete faith that she would learn how to live and love again.

Beautiful words for a completely beautiful love.

XOXO