Reviews for Hierarchy of Desires
Wolf Melody chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I love Takemoto. I love them all, but he's my favorite (aside from Hagu, of course.) Thank you; he's seriously neglected among fanfiction, and my heart aches for him every time I finish the series again.

This is my favorite series ever; it opened my eyes to the possibilities of the sequential medium, and has definitely been an influence on my path now as an aspiring artist and storyteller myself. As a very-soon-to-be art student, these characters and their lives are something that I connect with on a very personal level, and this story is so underrated most of the time (as well as, unfortunately, underrepresented on fan sites such as this.) So thanks again, because though these are just short drabbles, I very much appreciated it.
Nymphadora1506 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Nice...I really love H&C...great job:):)
Pinky-chan2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
That drabble was really sweet.

It is pretty clear that Hagu and Shuu-chan love each other very much, but I can’t see any romance on it, so the couple is kind of weird.
herongale chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Oh, these are just lovely. Short and very IC. Thank you so much for sharing them!
LA11 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Sorry I was using my cell to review, but goodness. I've read every chapter and watched every episode of this series. I love how you take a deeper look in your stories and it's a wonder how softly nostalgic everything feels. I hope you add more to this series it's really that good*
LA11 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Why hasn't else reviewed yet?
Sherrice Adjani chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Yamazaki and Miwako are a cute couple, one of the best and my second fav. couple.

I really like this drabble and hope read more about Yamazaki-Miwako.