Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
acw1 chapter 48 . 9/15
I remember reading this story while I was still in high school. Bella’s leaving Edward so suddenly stuck to my mind. I thought it was cool back then and I still think it’s the coolest thing she did right now. Loving someone so much but still having the strength to leave them... one thing that I don’t understand is jasper I guess. I know story fast forwarded alices death but why wasn’t jasper with her?
Anyways, thank you so much for this story. I think it helped me realize how important it is to cut someone toxic out of your life even though it hurts while I was still in my teens.
Senorfrogs chapter 48 . 2/17
Love this story! Even 11 years later
mitzywan chapter 48 . 2/1
Just finished reading this one and I didn't expected it to be emotional towards the end. This was such a beautifully written story. Thank you for sharing!
UntitledEnder chapter 12 . 12/19/2021
Okay. I absolutely love this fic. There’s Portishead which is just A and also they speak like adults. It’s so refreshing. So many fics on here have them bumbling like idiots when it comes to talking about sex.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 12/13/2021
"Of course. I got to taste your turkey and your clam for the very first time. Both were delicious, by the way."
OMG! Need. Air!
I didn't think anyone called it that anymore!
I know Bella is naive, but dayum!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 15 . 12/13/2021
"You don't have to worry about your approval rating going down because once upon a time you donned blinking reindeer antlers and sang along with Wham."
Bwahahaha!
What an image!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/2/2021
This story is good. It is disgusting enough that Bella slept with both the brothers. It would have been better if it any other guy and not Carlisle. If I find a sex scene between Bella and Carlisle in the upcoming chapters then I am going to puke.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
OMG I can’t believe that I finally found a good fanfiction to read, sometimes I feel like I have already read all them.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2021
Wow, this was a very beautiful story, so well written and emotional! Thank you for sharing.
AstridCullen chapter 48 . 7/7/2021
This was so beautiful. Every chapter was so well written. I loved how even if Bella matured from naive teenager to the strong, independent woman she became, she still loved him unconditionally. The ending was so sweet. I loved everything about this story. You're a very talented writer. Thank you so much for sharing
AstridCullen chapter 10 . 7/6/2021
I'm so glad I found this story. I just had to pause reading just so I can leave a review and tell you that I think you're a very talented writer and I'm not even halfway done, but I know this will be one of my favorite stories. I'm so excited to read the rest of it.
Neha chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Read the full story again after so long. Loved it then. Loved it now. Thank you.
Alina Nyx chapter 48 . 5/6/2021
Just really sad that Alice didn't make it.
dellouxx chapter 15 . 3/11/2021
Your pen style is so beautiful. I always find myself going back to your story every time across the ursrsy
9,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »