Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
dpennell007 chapter 48 . 8/8
Oh wow, that was a great story! Bella had to get away from Edward when she did to gain the confidence to live in his world on her own terms when she came back. I'm still a little teary eyed about Alice, I want to slap Jasper and I'd like to trade my William in for Carlisle if that could be arranged.

Thank you for a mid-week day off well spent!
dpennell007 chapter 23 . 8/8
Speaking of the outtake for this chapter, I read that first the other day as a rec from a Bella/Carlisle community I follow. Naturally it led me to this gem, which by the way is Fabulous so far!
Mona69 chapter 48 . 7/26
I cried my eyes out last chapter!
KristenLynn chapter 47 . 7/10
read this years ago, but just saw it on the fic dive at ADF and decided to re-read. I laughed. I cried. I remembered what I loved so much about fic all those years ago.

Thanks for writing.

KL
Marijeemarigold chapter 48 . 6/23
Reread this story once again. It is still one of my very favorites! Thank you for writing.
Kittyfer chapter 48 . 6/25
Searching for new stories and adding some of my favs. I had already read this one a while back and it was soooo good. I tried to skim some of it this time to read some of my favorite parts. Ended up getting sucked in and reading it all over again! Lol. I don’t think it’s possible to skim without getting the full background. Definitely one of my favs. I’m normally pretty put off by anything except a Bella and Edward HEA but I almost wanted her to end up with Carlisle. Definitely one of the best Carlisle’s I’ve read. And it wasn’t too long or too short. You developed the characters well and I enjoyed your writing.

xoxo
Debra doo chapter 48 . 6/9
Beautifully written. Thank you for all the time and heart you put into this. I'd fold your laundry for a year if I could.
Debra doo chapter 6 . 6/8
Oh, this is good...
miranda.maelstrom chapter 48 . 5/6
It's been more than five years since the first time I read this, and it is still a fantastic story! Rereading old fanfiction favorites is almost always a let down, but this wasn't.
latreasem1 chapter 3 . 5/3
Oohhh that's my drink amoretto sours! Yaaaassss!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 48 . 5/3
Really really loved it:-) Thank you so much for writing and sharing such an amazing story.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 48 . 4/14
Thank you for writing this(: loved it !
She slept with Edward's half-brother... That will make for interesting holiday meals in the future.
I really hope Alice is pregnant and not dying. That's the reason she is tired and napping.
I know that doesn't go with this chapter, but I guess I needed to process.
LaPumuckl chapter 48 . 1/31
Planetblue receding this a while ago on Facebook and I'm glad I looked it up;)

9,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »