Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 48 . 4/14
Thank you for writing this(: loved it !
She slept with Edward's half-brother... That will make for interesting holiday meals in the future.
I really hope Alice is pregnant and not dying. That's the reason she is tired and napping.
I know that doesn't go with this chapter, but I guess I needed to process.
LaPumuckl chapter 48 . 1/31
Planetblue receding this a while ago on Facebook and I'm glad I looked it up;)

TheaterofTragedy chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
NVM my last review my question was answered! :D
TheaterofTragedy chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
Amazing story! Now..that last part though, was that modern day Edward over the phone? Or was it past Edward? Or was it in her head? I know this is an old story and the chances anyone even reads these reviews are slim, but if anyone sees this and knows I would love to be privy to the information!
Miranda04 chapter 48 . 11/6/2017
Just reread this for the...umpteenth time. It's one of my all-time favorites.

Just wanted to thank you again for writing this.
Flora Mile chapter 48 . 10/25/2017
love it!
kmfroggi chapter 48 . 10/19/2017
Wow, this was a really wonderful story! It was heartbreaking but that's life unfortunately. I'm glad bxe got their HEA thou, but Alice just broke my heart, I knew something was wrong! Thank you for writing and sharing an amazing story!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 48 . 10/2/2017
Sorry! I am the guest who wrote the last (very long) review. I had been logged in but fanfiction decided to log me out.
Again I loved your stories and would definitely love to talk if you ever had the chance!
Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 48 . 10/2/2017
Hello!
I just found your stories and I have not been able to stop reading. You have such captivating characters and amazing stories! :)
I have loved them from start to finish!
This story. Wow. That took a lot out of me.
I LOVED Alice. I thought she was an amazing character and I loved her throughout her. Her battle at the end broke my freaking heart.
I am so glad that Bella and Edward got their happy ending. I always love when this couple ends up together! :)
I have to say though (and I may be the only one), but I was kind of disappointed in bella. While I can understand her pain, I was disappointed in her just leaving Edward ten years ago. While what he did hurt her, I did kind of think she overreacted and her own insecurities is what caused their relationship to fail. She was so afraid of him leaving her, or changing her, that I feel that she didn't truly speak up or stand up to him-until one day she exploded and left. Which kind of made me really sad ten years later, when's edward has become this villanized character, even though I don't think it was all necessarily his fault. They were both at fault, in some areas, and it did disappoint me a little that Bella was seen as a saint, while Edward was some kind of monster. Especially the way Bella treated Alice. I thought her treatment of her was completely unfair and not what a good friend would do.
As for Carlisle...
I didn't like him. I thought he was rude to Edward and incredibly disrespectful. I struggle a lot when reading stories with characters who used to date, but have remained good friends, because it always seems like there is something more. Ad I kind of felt that there was something more with Bella ad Carlisle. Yes they are good friends, but some of their flirting or discussions made me uncomfortable and kind of made me sad for Edward (and Esme). While I understand that they are good friends and supposedly don't have feelings for each other anymore, I'm not sure that Bella would be as accepting if Edward had a female friend that he was once in a longterm relationship with, that he was still incredibly close with. And yet Edward was just expected to be okay with their relationship and accept it. Sometimes it made me feel a little frustrated with bella because she appeared to choose Carlisle over Edward. Again, while I understand that he is a close friend, that friendship shouldn't necessarily get in the way of the relationship. There is a point where you should choose your relationship over your friendship (like when he was asking her questions and she was refusing to answer because she "loves Carlisle and she shouldn't divulge his information" and she had basically said she wouldn't tell Carlile personal information about Edward either-but they are not interchangeable...one is a friend and one is a boyfriend). The whole Carlisle/Bella thing just made me a little uncomfortable because it seemed like Bella seemed to choose Carlisle over Edward many times, and also the fact that she just expected him to be okay with her being besties with a man who she dated for seven years and accept it with no qualms, or else she would dump him (seemed to kind of be implied).
I also thought that Carlisle had every right to be angry at his mom. I would be absolutely PISSED at my mom if she not only lied to me, but I was the result of an affair. I would feel so incredibly betrayed and disappointed in her. Probably couldn't talk to my mom in quite a while definitely. I almost wish we could've gotten Sarah's POV, because at the end of the story, I didn't have the best view of her.
Sorry for my rant lol. I just binge read this story so the feelings and thoughts are right in the front of my brain! But this was honestly such an amazing story that I loved from start to finish. I was laughing, crying, getting angry, and literally so freaking excited that I couldn't put it down!
You are an amazing author and I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
P.S. I hope that nothing I said hurt your feelings/offended you, as that is the last possible thing I ever wanted to do. I think you're an amazing author and I can't wait to read more! Thanks!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/29/2017
Carlisle is a douche, he is rude and disrespectful not only to bella but also to his wife or has he forgotten he is married to the love of his life?
Bella should set him straight she's also partly responsible for this akward situation
It's only normal that edward feels uncertain. i think he takes it really good,
and esme seems very confident in her marriage, okay she has already had more time to get used to the situation, although i think she takes it too gracefully, i would never tolerate this kind of talk and banter, this whole situation bella,carlisle,esme seems very unrealistic and kind of unhealthy to me
Guest chapter 34 . 9/29/2017
omg edward is a saint
he was a bit of a jerk when younger but now i feel for him
if she is going to deny the fact that she only had a casual relationship with his brother which lasted 7 years and was monogamous and only ended 2 years ago? then she is still that naiieve girl and a bit hypocrite
poor edward he has competition
Jadeeeee chapter 18 . 9/2/2017
Jeez. 1995 Edward is a douche of epic proportions.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/24/2017
Very disappointing epilogue but good story
9,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »