Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
Jadeeeee chapter 18 . 9/2
Jeez. 1995 Edward is a douche of epic proportions.
Very disappointing epilogue but good story
I Am keepingupwiththekids chapter 4 . 8/8
I have not read fanfiction in many years, I fell out of love with the whole concept - it just became redundant. Thank you for re-igniting the fire that had been long extinguisheded. You made me smile, laugh, cry and imagine! Your writing was knowledgeable, research was point on & the characters were simply delicious. So very happy a dear friend recommended this wonderful gem of a story. I cannot wait to catch up on your other works. - keepingupwiththekids
thunnababy chapter 21 . 8/2
She had me nervous fas well for a while but she dazzled Edward, much to his surprise. :)
thunnababy chapter 20 . 8/2
It's good to clean the air and get rid of all the dust. I do admire him for admitting his terrible guilt for using the women in his past. Not many man whores feel that kind of compassion for those they use for their own gratification.
thunnababy chapter 19 . 8/2
Sweet ending there.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 8/1
I like this story but I'm not so crazy about the time switches. i find it a bit confusing.
Nlresda123 chapter 48 . 7/28
The epilogue was sudden and I don't know what happened to Alice. Is she okay? She's probably dead but I'm hoping a miracle happened and she no longer has cancer. I'm gonna imagine what I want to imagine. Also I don't like Edward. He never did anything to receive Bella's forgiveness. "I love you Bellathat's it. And she forgives him. I get that she loves him too but that was a bad relationship, especially the way he acted. I would have made him work for it. Smh.
Nlresda123 chapter 19 . 7/27
I still hate him. It's his fault that she left in the first place and now he has the audacity to blame her? What the fuck?!
Nlresda123 chapter 18 . 7/27
Currently I hate Edward. He is such an asshole. GOSH BELLA WHY ARE U STAYING EVEN IF HE HURTS YOU. YOU GOTTA SPEAK UP BOO
charbronte chapter 48 . 7/20
I loved this story! i wish there was more :(
team rob chapter 48 . 7/8
:):)
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/30
Thank you for the awesome story! So smooth and it flowed so nicely. Great writing!
twirob chapter 48 . 3/12
AWESOME! story but i'm a bit disappointed with this epilogue but overall thanks for sharing ;D
Kickinl8tr chapter 48 . 3/2
Love this multiple time rereading this. Thank you. Kills me every time with Alice.
9,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »