Reviews for Fall to Ruin One Day
psymplemind chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This is 2015 September I'm deeply involved with OUAT ff. and have been deeply involved in TVD ff. I was bored and found THIS story. I was a major Edward and Bella fan in all media forms...it died away when Rob and Kristen broke up in RL ( kinda killed me)...so anyway...this story is actually well and beautifully written. I'm only on ch 5 but wanted to leave reviews (feeling inspired). :)
Fleur50 chapter 48 . 8/22/2015
Woooooooow, j'ai adoré. Encore meilleur que la première fois.
Fleur50 chapter 46 . 8/22/2015
En fin...je peux laisser un message... J'ai relu...il me manque la fin.

Quel plaisir de relire...merci, merci d'être toujours là!
taina-correia chapter 48 . 8/22/2015
so good! i loved every word of it.
Ystarr6 chapter 48 . 8/18/2015
I can't tell you how much I loved this. So much emotion and heartache, gah! Xoxo
ForeverRobsessed chapter 48 . 7/24/2015
An amazing, beautiful tale of two lovers who were meant to be, yet pulled apart by time and circumstances, who end up working like hell at their relationship and come out stronger on the other side.
I absolutely adored this story.
Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Kopec82 chapter 48 . 3/18/2015
Hi, i just finish reading this after one day! Really good and really diferente story
cctwilight chapter 48 . 3/14/2015
A really good story. I do wish Alice would have survived. The main thing is that Edward and Bella learned what is really important in life.
Guest chapter 48 . 3/11/2015
Eh...still think bella is an idiot.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
Shes an idiot! These are adults?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
She seems stupid to me now and then. Basically he wanted her on just weekends for sex. Thats what it seems like...and again she is an idiot now.
e6flores chapter 48 . 2/22/2015
I don't know why I hadn't read this story before. I really enjoyed that the characters all didn't have a happy ending. More like they really had to work hard to get where they wanted to be. Does that even make sense. I also enjoyed you didn't use all the characters.
mrsfifty chapter 48 . 1/21/2015
wow love this.
reachrathi chapter 48 . 1/18/2015
Loved it! It shook certain strong feelings and gave immense pleasure and made me read the complete story at once!
CallMeJazz chapter 2 . 1/15/2015